Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Sex Symbol

User Image

BIODIESEL

Everybody knows that a mere mililiter of Vin Diesel's genetic material is enough to power a decent-sized city for half a decade alone. Imagine if we were to harness the power of Vin Diesel's biomatter into a fuel known as Biodiesel. We could power not only our cities, but our cars and other vehicles far into the forseeable future. And since Vin is immortal and constantly regenerating his genetic material, the supply is all but exhaustable.

Class Discussion

Biodiesel, both real and fictional
Alternative fuels
Fantastically fantasized alternative fuels
Radioactive mutants

This topic brought to you by Great GDer DuoTH!
Chuck Norris' tears can cure cancer. Therefore, they are a greater source of energy than anything "Gay" "Gaysiel" can provide.
Yes, let's burn him.
You know what I fantasise about?

If we could harness the rage of GD flamers and the stupidity of trollery, we'd have an endless supply of fuel. Only problem is, exhaust fumes would smell really bad if cars ran on bullshit.

Tipsy Sex Symbol

Murder Incorporated
Chuck Norris' tears can cure cancer. Therefore, they are a greater source of energy than anything "Gay" "Gaysiel" can provide.
Actually, that fact was blatantly stolen from the list of Vin Diesel facts. In reality, Chuck is but a man.

Tipsy Sex Symbol

Veruniel
You know what I fantasise about?

If we could harness the rage of GD flamers and the stupidity of trollery, we'd have an endless supply of fuel. Only problem is, exhaust fumes would smell really bad if cars ran on bullshit.
Yes, but listening to the screams of agony would be oh-so enjoyable.

I'm in lust with your sig. redface
DuoTH

biggrin
Mm, Mana. Sexy sexy man.

Otherworldly Foe

18,575 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Big Tipper 100
Tesla and free energy FTW.
Cows.

Cows are going to save our asses.

You take the s**t that comes out, put it in a big anaerobic digester, leave it to stew for a while, collect the biogas (90% methane) off the top and burn it to heat the water to turn the turbine to make the energy!

1700 cows can power the whole of New York City for a week 3nodding

And, because you're burning methane (which is actually a bigger cause of global warming that Carbon Dioxide) you're getting rid of it and thus helping save your precious planet for a few years more biggrin

P.s The gas doesn't smell of s**t.

Tipsy Sex Symbol

The Vampire Jonathan
Tesla and free energy FTW.
I'm having Command and Conquer: Red Alert flashbacks...

No Charlie, don't go toward the base! NOOOO!!! Why Charlie, WHYYYYYY?! IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN ME! gonk

I'm okay, really. ninja

Tipsy Sex Symbol

Veruniel
DuoTH

biggrin
Mm, Mana. Sexy sexy man.
I wanted to dress my mule like him, but the G-LOL dress isn't available for boys. sad
i was thinking on peanut butter.. gonk

Sahdomi's Princess

Fistpumping Pumpkin

31,700 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hairspray Heaven 500
  • Conventioneer 300
<o< Vin disel is gay.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff