Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Kombucha Mushroom people

Sitting around all day 0.34285714285714 34.3% [ 12 ]
What? 0.2 20.0% [ 7 ]
Poll whore! 0.45714285714286 45.7% [ 16 ]
Total Votes:[ 35 ]
1 2 >

So, last night I had a dream that basiclly played out to the song "Sugar" by System of a down where I played with the Kombucha Mushroom people. We danced in fields and such. It was very, VERY weird.

----Spoon Feed

Weird drems you've had
Dreams played to music
Anything else within topic. heart
Interesting... great band! hehe... do you sit in your desolate room, no lights, no music?
Animatratus
Interesting... great band! hehe... do you sit in your desolate room, no lights, no music?
Indeed, but always music. mrgreen
last night i had a dream where the terminator was robbing my house, and he tried to kil me gonk (i really dont know why...)
why do i only remember the bad dreams mad
I had a dream that one day...
i dunno what this about
I had a dreamcast...
peari
last night i had a dream where the terminator was robbing my house, and he tried to kil me gonk (i really dont know why...)
Which one, the Arnold model or another one?
Renzu_Fey
peari

i woke uo with arnold swarch...something in my head.
so the movie one
peari
Renzu_Fey
peari

i woke uo with arnold swarch...something in my head.
so the movie one
Ah. Yeah, the bad dreams suck. Sorry to hear it. =(
Wow, this died fast. gonk
I had a dream once when I was really little and had a fever it was a very bad dream and I had seen my first dead guy when this car crashed by my house a week-ish before and then when I was dreaming it as also part hallucinating because for part of it I was awake and that's the only time ever that I hallucinated but then the guy was standing there and I was paralyzed by fear and pain because I'd gotten the fever after being stabbed with a handscythe on accident by one of my friends so it was really painful to breath or things and uhh he just stood there and bled and bled and bled and bled and after several hours the bloodpool reached the foot of the sofa I was on and I looked down at it away from him and just when I did that he screamed and flew at me shouting "Your last life's blood I'll drink!!!" and then I fell unconscious.
i had a dream i fell out of a moon bounce onto a pile of dead rodents..then started playing with some seals....O_O eek xp
smile_injection
i had a dream i fell out of a moon bounce onto a pile of dead rodents..then started playing with some seals....O_O eek xp
Hawt. heart domokun

7,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Signature Look 250
I once had a dream where your blood type controlled what you could do in life.

One of the main people in my dream was trampled by 300 camels.

He was in a coma for 10 years.

His brother stole his blood so he could be a chef because he had the wrong blood type to be one.

I wrote my dream for an english essay where we had to write a story. I got an A.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff