Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Sex Symbol

11,000 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
shelapse
help me what is sex

It's the process of 2 individuals fusing together to form a megazord! Usually involves a lot of special effects and over dramatic acting...
The end result usually ends with a destroyed over populated city but no casualties.

Timid Flatterer

iVEZPA
shelapse
help me what is sex

It's the process of 2 individuals fusing together to form a megazord! Usually involves a lot of special effects and over dramatic acting...
The end result usually ends with a destroyed over populated city but no casualties.

User Image

Mega Friend

The ED is the last place i'd associate with sex besides inside your pants. BURN

Tipsy Sex Symbol

11,000 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
Gabe DiggerNick
can we please not be discussing my erectile dysfunction??

It's best to get it out in the open. So what if your d**k is broken?
Only makes you lesser of a man and the only woman who will respect you is your mom Or grandma.
Be proud of your short comings

Tipsy Sex Symbol

11,000 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
Sky Fvcker
iVEZPA
Sky Fvcker
iVEZPA
Sky Fvcker
okay. cause my dicks been confusin me recently and someone teaching me (hands on right?) should help

You must first ask "p***s, what do you desire?"
p***s is a really honest guy, he will have no problem telling you what he wants.

As for hands on... No. That's AP sex Ed. Your grades didn't reach the requirements.
he desires chocotacos idk what that even means sexually!

It means you like to stick your member In man butts. Congrats, you're gay. Here's a certificate.
but i like a girl rn gonk

That's just you being confused. Your p***s has spoken....plus that document is notarized and trimmed in gold... So it's official. You're here, you're queer, and nobody gives a damn.

Newbie Hero

iVEZPA
Sky Fvcker
iVEZPA
Sky Fvcker
iVEZPA
Sky Fvcker
okay. cause my dicks been confusin me recently and someone teaching me (hands on right?) should help

You must first ask "p***s, what do you desire?"
p***s is a really honest guy, he will have no problem telling you what he wants.

As for hands on... No. That's AP sex Ed. Your grades didn't reach the requirements.

It means you like to stick your member In man butts. Congrats, you're gay. Here's a certificate.

That's just you being confused. Your p***s has spoken....plus that document is notarized and trimmed in gold... So it's official. You're here, you're queer, and nobody gives a damn.
so should i tell the girl i like im gay ? idk. this is all so new to me.

Tipsy Sex Symbol

11,000 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
shelapse
iVEZPA
shelapse
help me what is sex

User Image

Congrats! You have passed my class and are now prepared for coitus. Be proud of this enlightening occasion.

Tipsy Sex Symbol

11,000 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
Magnum Dopest
know what else burns?
gonorrhea.
Congrats, you're the slut who's been giving it to all of the varsity football team.

Mega Friend

iVEZPA
Magnum Dopest
know what else burns?
gonorrhea.
Congrats, you're the slut who's been giving it to all of the varsity football team.

ya well you know what else burns? Its your utter lack of meaning and significance in an unfeeling world. Pwned.

Tipsy Sex Symbol

11,000 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
Magnum Dopest
iVEZPA
Magnum Dopest
know what else burns?
gonorrhea.

ya well you know what else burns? Its your utter lack of meaning and significance in an unfeeling world. Pwned.

Thank you copying obvious! Would you like to sit right next to teacher? I can pet you on the head while you kiss my a**.

Mega Friend

iVEZPA
Magnum Dopest
iVEZPA
Magnum Dopest
know what else burns?
gonorrhea.

Thank you copying obvious!

wtf are you even saying you fail-kun

Tipsy Sex Symbol

11,000 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
Sky Fvcker
iVEZPA
Sky Fvcker
iVEZPA
Sky Fvcker

so should i tell the girl i like im gay ? idk. this is all so new to me.

I think it's only fair.
On the bright side you can now be buddies and go shopping together.
Talk about dicks while getting a pedicure. Arnt you happy I have given you this knowledge?

Tipsy Sex Symbol

11,000 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
Magnum Dopest
iVEZPA
Magnum Dopest
iVEZPA
Magnum Dopest
know what else burns?
gonorrhea.

Use your critical thinking skills fill in the blank you derp.
You've now been demoted the seat in the hallway. I had such high hopes for you. emotion_facepalm

Mega Friend

iVEZPA
Magnum Dopest
iVEZPA
Magnum Dopest
iVEZPA
Magnum Dopest
know what else burns?
gonorrhea.

Use your critical thinking skills fill in the blank you derp.
You've now been demoted the seat in the hallway. I had such high hopes for you. emotion_facepalm

use your critical writing skills to not sound like such a loser! b***h!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff