Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Something embarasing happen to you?

No way.. im too awsome for anything to happen to me! 0.21698113207547 21.7% [ 23 ]
!!!Made a complete a** out of myself!!! 0.78301886792453 78.3% [ 83 ]
Total Votes:[ 106 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 >

Once I started laughing at this kid, but then my friend whispreed that he was special, and I felt so bad. redface
Scrubbless
Whenever i get sugar high I tend to embarassment myself without even knowing it.

examples...

peeing on toilet seats, tipping tables over, throwing myself on tables during a yugioh game, kicking open bathroom stalls with someone in it, destruction of school property, stink bombs, speaking outta my mind.

meh.
you have some seriously funny embarassing moments. None of mine are that good
foxtrot_uniform
Once I started laughing at this kid, but then my friend whispreed that he was special, and I felt so bad. redface

We had a "special" kid at my school once. He always got angry for the simplest reason.

Like kicking my friend in the nuts for being struck out in kick ball type of reasons.

So just to get a little revenge we called him Thee Angry Mexican.
Scrubbless
foxtrot_uniform

We had a "special" kid at my school once. He always got angry for the simplest reason.

Like kidding my friend in the nuts for being struck out in kick ball type of reasons.

So just to get a little revenge we called him Thee Angry Mexican.
mrgreen
foxtrot_uniform
Scrubbless
Whenever i get sugar high I tend to embarassment myself without even knowing it.

examples...

peeing on toilet seats, tipping tables over, throwing myself on tables during a yugioh game, kicking open bathroom stalls with someone in it, destruction of school property, stink bombs, speaking outta my mind.

meh.

get sugar high.
Scrubbless
foxtrot_uniform
Scrubbless

examples...

meh.

get sugar high.
oh wait I did that once and started spaz raping my friend. Oops
foxtrot_uniform
Scrubbless
foxtrot_uniform
Scrubbless

examples...

meh.

get sugar high.
oh wait I did that once and started spaz raping my friend. Oops

Yeah, there we go 3nodding
heart i ran into a pole to xd heart
yaoihakkailover
My sister and I were playing tag in Staples, and she ticked me off because she smacked me or something, so I shoved her as hard as I could and she flew back into a whole row of printers and knocked them off and everybody just turned and stopped what they were doing to look at us. <3

Or the time, oh this is good. I was at Wal Mart and I was pushing a cart really fast and this old guy blindsided me and knocked me clear away and to the ground and he thought he killed me so he was all "oh my god! Get help! Someone, go get somebody! Honey, are you ok!" And I was twitching on the floor with food all around me...

Or (last one, I promise, though I have more) when I was younger my sister was pushing me in a cart and she stopped and I fell out and passed out on the ground and people panicked and was going to call the hospital.

Good times. Good times.

xd You win. 3nodding
My friend was talking to a crowd of people and one of them was my crush. My crush knows I like him. To start the story off, I went up to my friend and say hey baby as a joke and my crush thought I said it to him! How embarrassing was that?!?!

250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Lol not really ...
I was running in a bathroom and slip on water...

my life is an embaressment.

Just stand back up and laugh it off.
i was walking one time then i tripped over a chair or sumthin and fell head first into a trash can,then my friend tipped it over and i like fell out.
rofl That's so funny 'cause I did the exact same thing at my mall! (it's also getting remodeled)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff