Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Something embarasing happen to you?

No way.. im too awsome for anything to happen to me! 0.21698113207547 21.7% [ 23 ]
!!!Made a complete a** out of myself!!! 0.78301886792453 78.3% [ 83 ]
Total Votes:[ 106 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 >

My classmates also like picking up my desk(while I'm in it mind you) and moving me to another part of the room. One of my classmates likes riding on my desk when I'm moving it back to its spot.
Scrubbless
Me and my classmates were walking back from tacobell and my friend pointed to this street sign that said sunny dee. So I screamed "1 second orgasm!" and rush up to it. When i started humping it the thing came outta the ground and it dropped down to the ground. When i went to pick it up my friend started being an a** hole and started poking me. I was swinging it around almost hitting people (and a car) and then my teacher came and said "What the hell are you doing?"
haha. Teachers, once a teacher was behind me and I didn't see her And I was like 'I am soo ******** Ryan!" and well yeah, it was bad
This wasn't a embarassing moment for me but it was for this kid I go to school with.

Some kid gave him a 2-liter of coke, so I told him to chugg it down. Dumb enough he started too, so I whispered into my friends ear "He's going to barf" then all of a sudden he starts laughing and then barfs all over the carpet. You can guess what happend after that.
We were in gym once, and we were doing laps inside in the gym, and i pushed my friend, and she pushed me back, and I tripped. Our floor is made out of that hard rubber crap, so I slid like halfway across the floor on my back laughing my head off.
Scrubbless
This wasn't a embarassing moment for me but it was for this kid I go to school with.

Some kid gave him a 2-liter of coke, so I told him to chugg it down. Dumb enough he started too, so I whispered into my friends ear "He's going to barf" then all of a sudden he starts laughing and then barfs all over the carpet. You can guess what happend after that.
rofl
foxtrot_uniform
We were in gym once, and we were doing laps inside in the gym, and i pushed my friend, and she pushed me back, and I tripped. Our floor is made out of that hard rubber crap, so I slid like halfway across the floor on my back laughing my head off.

Haha I got another one.

Me and my friends were in my pool, anyway just for the fun of it I said "Hi Hitler!" and did the salute, some guy from the next door screamed "WHAT THE ********?!" then my mom walks through and he starts telling her what i did. I got alot of trouble after that.
yaoihakkailover
My sister and I were playing tag in Staples, and she ticked me off because she smacked me or something, so I shoved her as hard as I could and she flew back into a whole row of printers and knocked them off and everybody just turned and stopped what they were doing to look at us. <3

Or the time, oh this is good. I was at Wal Mart and I was pushing a cart really fast and this old guy blindsided me and knocked me clear away and to the ground and he thought he killed me so he was all "oh my god! Get help! Someone, go get somebody! Honey, are you ok!" And I was twitching on the floor with food all around me...

Or (last one, I promise, though I have more) when I was younger my sister was pushing me in a cart and she stopped and I fell out and passed out on the ground and people panicked and was going to call the hospital.

Good times. Good times.

you is accident prone!
I found kinda of awkward to find half of this being ran into a pole.
Scrubbless
foxtrot_uniform

Haha I got another one.

Me and my friends were in my pool, anyway just for the fun of it I said "Hi Hitler!" and did the salute, some guy from the next door screamed "WHAT THE ********?!" then my mom walks through and he starts telling her what i did. I got alot of trouble after that.
Oh rofl . once I was telling a mexican joke to this girl, but I dodn't know she was half Mexican because she didn't look like it, and well she hasn't talked to me since
foxtrot_uniform
Scrubbless
foxtrot_uniform

Haha I got another one.

Oh rofl . once I was telling a mexican joke to this girl, but I dodn't know she was half Mexican because she didn't look like it, and well she hasn't talked to me since

Black jokes also have the same affect...except worse.

PrixyBrit Wrote:
Ummmmmmm...I run into stuff all the..........When I was at the movies once, and I was wearing a haulter top, and I stood up and said hi to everyone in the theater, and my friend tried to pull me down, but instead she pulled my shirt down........it was sooooooooooooooooooo freakin funy icon_rofl.gif , *good times* *good times*...........lol, then she tried to do it again when we were sitting, but it didnt work, cuz i held it up.......... but it was fun............I LOVE WILLY WONKA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Love Yallz,
(Hehe I said yall)
-Side Kick-

Seitou Says:
People say y'all all the time here where I live...

Anyway, I don't really get embarassed. Not anymore. I don't really care.

Umm well im from southern florida, so i dont really know many people who say that, and i laugh when i hear it
Scrubbless
foxtrot_uniform
Scrubbless
foxtrot_uniform

Haha I got another one.

Black jokes also have the same affect...except worse.
Yah. There's only like to black people who live around me at all so xp
Whenever i get sugar high I tend to embarassment myself without even knowing it.

examples...

peeing on toilet seats, tipping tables over, throwing myself on tables during a yugioh game, kicking open bathroom stalls with someone in it, destruction of school property, stink bombs, speaking outta my mind.

meh.
i walked into a garbage can at school while everyone was walking to their next classes and everything came out of the garbage and i had to pick it all up.... D;
Maolan
I've had a display of those little cactuses fall on me once. It hurt so much..........

xd ahahaha!

my sister kicked a cactuse once.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas