Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Something embarasing happen to you?

No way.. im too awsome for anything to happen to me! 0.21698113207547 21.7% [ 23 ]
!!!Made a complete a** out of myself!!! 0.78301886792453 78.3% [ 83 ]
Total Votes:[ 106 ]
1 2 3 4 5 >

They are remodeling our entire mall, and are puting wood down. they have cement buckets with poles with a cation sign on them, telling people "CAUTION, raised floor, watch your step". So I was walking through the mall on friday night, and loads of people were there. I was talking with my mother, not looking where i was going and ran straight into a pole! She didnt even warn me, and she saw me heading straight for i. It was terribly embarasing, because it hit my face and i nearly triped over the whole thing; it all looked like some awkward exotic dance.

I'm sure thats not nearly as bad as something thats happened to you thugh. So what has happened to you thats embarased you?

redface
and your stripper name is stumbalina
I've done awkward stuff like that. I'm an awkward person altogether.
Thats kinda like what happened to me except i walked into a car
I walked into a glass door at my friends party with tons of people there.

: D

The joy : D
I've had a display of those little cactuses fall on me once. It hurt so much..........
Sinful Nightmare
I've done awkward stuff like that. I'm an awkward person altogether.
legendary beast
and your stripper name is stumbalina

Sounds about right! razz
I walked into a poll.

And a screen door.

The screen door came right off....

My sister laughed at me, luckily no one was there when I ran into the pole.

I had a bump on my fore head for awhile after that.
Maolan
I've had a display of those little cactuses fall on me once. It hurt so much..........

My friend was silly enough to grab one of the flowers she thought was pretty, that was fun trying to get out all of the splinters.
That must have been embarrassing.

Nothing too bad has happened to me. I think maybe my dad talking about my wife and how he'd hit it if it wouldn't hurt me...in front of the rest of my coworkers.
I react first, think later.
My sister and I were playing tag in Staples, and she ticked me off because she smacked me or something, so I shoved her as hard as I could and she flew back into a whole row of printers and knocked them off and everybody just turned and stopped what they were doing to look at us. <3

Or the time, oh this is good. I was at Wal Mart and I was pushing a cart really fast and this old guy blindsided me and knocked me clear away and to the ground and he thought he killed me so he was all "oh my god! Get help! Someone, go get somebody! Honey, are you ok!" And I was twitching on the floor with food all around me...

Or (last one, I promise, though I have more) when I was younger my sister was pushing me in a cart and she stopped and I fell out and passed out on the ground and people panicked and was going to call the hospital.

Good times. Good times.
I don't get emberassed about anything, really. x.X
Once I walked right into a parking meter.
It squished my boob.
:[

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff