No. Not if you're cooking. 0.17687074829932 17.7% [ 26 ]
Hold the skin. :D 0.13605442176871 13.6% [ 20 ]
Fluff is a very sick person. ;-; 0.13605442176871 13.6% [ 20 ]
Right on, Fluff. 0.25850340136054 25.9% [ 38 ]
Total Votes:[ 147 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 >

The Magic Fluff
emo_life_4ever
this little brat in the big r store was throwing a fit over a stick of beef jerkey. evil b***h mom wasnt doing anything about it but saying hold on..it was so annoying gonk

Beef jerkey is nasty.

D;
ive never tried it and i never want to
prussiah
I went out to dinner tonight and this little fat kid in the booth behind me smacked my head and the mom's punishment was " NO! Sit down! No candy for you tonight, you didn't earn it." Those little bastards wouldn't be such porkers if parents stopped shoving sugar down their throat as an incentive for behavior.

lol
j 3j here where I live, all the time there are these like 200-pound 12 year old mexican kids with buzz-cuts (srsly they're ALL like that), wobbling around.

THEY'RE SO FAT. OMFG. AND THEY COME IN HOARDS(kindof). LIKE GIGANTIC FAT-PACKS. OR SOMETHING.
I don't care how big they are, spoiled brats are spoiled brats, and deserve a mighty good whallop.
I just watched an episode of "Honey, we're killing the kids" this evening, and it was amusing to watch a fat 9 year old boy cry himself an emo river over having to eat a plate of spinach, instead of pizza.

That was the cherry ontop of an entertaining time.
whenever i walk home from school
i see this little kid and her mom and brother

she looks like a cabbage patch doll
except fatter
and she's usually wearing neon or some s**t

and carrying food
she gives me the dirtiest looks and she's about nine

i just want to punch her sometimes ):
Do you have pictures of said kid having the tantrum, thread author? He sounds adorable. 4laugh Well, he'd sound even more adorable without the tantrums...

Once when I was playing DDR at a hotel, this little lady and her pack of little brats (they were skinny, btw) were standing nearby. I was trying to play some song on Standard (ok, so I suck lol ) and one kid was climbing onto the player two side, the baby was hanging on the bar behind me, I go to step on the down arrow and accidently hit that brat and totally messed up. I was so pissed off that I didn't bother apologizing to the mother. Grrrr! SHE OWES ME SEVENTY-FIVE CENTS!!! evil

Unbeatable Mage

6,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
I feel the same way.

little kids bug the s**t out of me.

I'm an only child, but I have a cousin who is the BIGGEST pain in the a**.

It take's all of my will power not to scream "WOULD YOU SHUT THE ******** ALREADY!!" or "STOP IT ALREADY YOU GODDAMN BRAT!!!" or, most of the time, "I SAID NO YOU CANNOT PLAY/HAVE/USE IT SO STOP ASKING AND LEAVE IT ALONE!!!"

or, to cover it all, "SIT DOWN AND SHUT UP, OR I SWEAR I'LL SMACK YOU SO HARD ON YOUR a** THE MARK WILL STILL BE THERE WHEN YOUR MY AGE!!!!!"

Yea...she puts mein a really bad mood.

She wants everything, and when she doesn't get her way wooo, look out.

Worst part? her moms the same. 39 to be and she acts 13.

mad bad mom? i think so.
Beating children sounds so wrong... proper discipline sounds much friendlier.

And now that it's been re-worded, I believe most kids require proper discipline at some point. Kids aren't smart enough to rationalize very much, but they know pain isn't good.
I stopped playing that game already. I warn mom's.

"Ma'am. There is a huge sentient fat pile behind you making large amounts of noise. If in 1 minute it is still making any noise, I am going to introduce it's face to it's colon."

I have never seen people hustle their children away so fast. And the little runts are quiet. surprised

It always calls for a victory drink. If my kids act like that I'm going to smack the ******** right there in the damn store. This is because I even go in the store, said child shall recieve it's warning.

"When we go in here, don't you even think about embarrassing me. Don't ask for anything, don't run around, don't scream and so help me God, if you cry I will give you something to cry about. Do you understand me?"

I don't put up with s**t. mad
that's just plain wrong. mad you should eat babies instead
A little blow? absolutely not!, nothing short of a paddles(to the head) would do.
Quote:
I remember going into a gocery store and seeing a little fat kid (this boy was BLOATED) having a tantrum over a candy bar.

He was annoying. I should've went up and kicked that little boy, and shoved that candy bar up his a**.

Children are annoying. My bro cries whenever I make him clean up his mess.

I would want to beat those kids, but apparently, I'm "harming" them.

Aww... c'mon. Just a little blow to the head?

Mmm, yes... I hate whiny kids too.

Hygienic Raider

15,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Hygienic 200
My dad said: "DO IT DO IT"
o_o;

I hate little kids with tantrums like that, no wonder a bunch are spoiled brats now. ;_;
The Magic Fluff
I remember going into a gocery store and seeing a little fat kid (this boy was BLOATED) having a tantrum over a candy bar.

He was annoying. I should've went up and kicked that little boy, and shoved that candy bar up his a**.

Children are annoying. My bro cries whenever I make him clean up his mess.

I would want to beat those kids, but apparently, I'm "harming" them.

Aww... c'mon. Just a little blow to the head?

Discuzz:

Younger annoying siblings.
Fat children.
Beating up children.
Other things realted.

When I was a kid and i went to the store and touched something i would get smacked and told "look don't touch." now i work at target and see all those little brats throwing crap around when i'm trying to clean stuff up and they don't even get yelled at... i hate this whole "it's abusive" thing... I really hate some parents...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff