Welcome to Gaia! ::

Is Bush doing a good job?

Yes 0.1608040201005 16.1% [ 32 ]
No 0.8391959798995 83.9% [ 167 ]
Total Votes:[ 199 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 >

What does Bush have to do with the BRITISH Authorities? So by the looks of your Poll you are blamming Bush? How dumb can you get?

10,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Conventioneer 300
No, i'm saying why didn't Bush's authorities foil the plot?

Why was it the British (God bless them, they saved out butts)
Riratio`
I heard about that this morning, this new 'no liquid' is really dumb.
I mean, really. if Iw ant to take orange juice on the plane, i'm taking orange juice on the dang plane.

It's not "dumb"-- it's to protect you and the people around you.

That's the same attitude people who harass the police have.
They don't like the idea of some restriction/inconvienience for a greater good so they retardedly rebel against it.
Pictures will fade...

It's horrible to think that your own home could have been blown up while you were sleeping.

But memories will always be.

10,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Conventioneer 300
how do you feel about the patriot act though, from what i understand, it practically lets Bush (and others) look at your personal records for EVERYTHING and is also justification for unwarrented searches.
slifertheskydragon

'Cause it happened in our airports and not American ones?

That's like asking why Canada haven't stopped a suicide bomber in Iraq.

10,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Conventioneer 300
I thought that the planes were bound for and from America though.
slifertheskydragon

Because this was in BRITISH TERRITORY.

BRITISH is the key word here.
slifertheskydragon
I thought that the planes were bound for and from America though.

The planes were in england bound for the u.s.
There has been terrorism for many a year. It's just something that is there, for a couple thousand years people have been killing peeople over their belief.

I guess Bush just couldn't stop them if they were in Britain. Or you can go to the conspiracy theories that say he's behind the attacks in the first place, that's a hing of personal opinion though. You can't always stop the face of an enemy you don't know for sure.

10,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Well... in all jusstifcation, don't you maybe think that Bush is somehow responsible for the terrorist's attiude towards America? (i have 5 minutes, left, ym Dad called and sadi we gotta go to SF to pick up my Uncle cuz' he's stuck and doesn't feel like waiting, and just wanna reschedule his flight.)
Bush sucks.
He needs to be impeached.
A lot of people don't realize how close we are to a world war.
Bush is telling other countries to ******** themselves while he attacks the middle east.
I think he's a ******** racist who just has something against those people.
The war in Isreal has been going on since Jesus, "left."
Bush is a stupid, arrogant man for thinking he can stop a war that has been going on for thousands of years.

10,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Conventioneer 300
(im a sucker for conspriacy theories, but they are just theories, but cool to read about/ watch.)

Eh... i honestly don't see how people can not see that Bush is in Iraq really for oil, and he won't pull out because he's gotta protect the oil fields.

(Sorry if i am offending anyone, but i am 16, and kinda just... well, trying to establish my politcal beliefs here.)
Please do not yell at me or anything. (g2g)

Very sad day. cry
slifertheskydragon
Well... in all jusstifcation, don't you maybe think that Bush is somehow responsible for the terrorist's attiude towards America? (i have 5 minutes, left, ym Dad called and sadi we gotta go to SF to pick up my Uncle cuz' he's stuck and doesn't feel like waiting, and just wanna reschedule his flight.)
Definately. They used to be in kind terms with us.
slifertheskydragon
how do you feel about the patriot act though, from what i understand, it practically lets Bush (and others) look at your personal records for EVERYTHING

Well, nothing in the Constitution provides for the protection of privacy...

Quote:
is also justification for unwarrented searches.

This is the part that i have the most issue with. You should have suffecient evidence to believe that someone is going to do something to be able to arrest them. This makes me think of the SS or the KGB...sneaking around and making people 'disappear' forever.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff