Welcome to Gaia! ::

.. 1 100.0% [ 27 ]
Total Votes:[ 27 ]

first thing first, this is a mule account, im a girl

recently, i have been having like..., passing moments, where I get really really scared for no reason i will be lying in bed or whatever, and suddenly feel this feeling of total panic, like im being restricted or somthing, and i just want to run away, like i just need to get out and get away, my breathing gets really fast, and im just so scared, then, it passes, and im fine.
ok, i have been diagnosed with manic depression, ADHD and dispraxia.
i get little sleep, and a year ago i was raped.
my 17 year old brother used to beat me when we were living together.

i was just wondering, what the hell is wrong with me, and if anything causes it.

P.S. I know i cant spell, and I dont need you to point it out for me, it doesn't change the situation, or who i am as a person.
Wow.
That sucks. D:
Is this some kind of joke? <-- no offense meant by that

If its not, I'd say that your diagnostic of manic depression somewhat sums it up, you kind of answered your own question already with the background information.
Courtyard Jester
Wow.
That sucks. D:

agreed.....but yeh it probably does have sumthing to do with ur past
Dare2Poke
Is this some kind of joke? <-- no offense meant by that

If its not, I'd say that your diagnostic of manic depression somewhat sums it up, you kind of answered your own question already with the background information.

no, its not some sort of joke, i dont understand why you would think that?
and i did not mean it like that, the fear doesent last hours, it carrys on for like 5 muinets then just fades away.
xanax is your friend. eek

You're having panic attacks - aka anxeity attack.
Go to a Doctor.
you poor
poor child.
You're having panic attacks. Lots of people get them. I used to get them all the time!! Now they're much more infrequent and very small. I had depression, too. But not manic.

I don't know if it'll help you, but to get over my panic attacks I take deep breaths and completely concentrate on keeping my breathing even, or I eat something... like a cracker. I pray a lot, too and talk to myself, saying everything is ok.

Are you medicated? I think you should try talking to someone about this. Is there someone you trust? Go to your doctor, too.

It sounds like you've had a tough life. I'm sorry. sad
cry that sux *hug* considering what you've been through it's understandable.... but tell your doctor ~ good luck
I think you just answered your own question. It's perfectly reasonable to be getting panic attacks. Ask your doctor what to do about it. Are you seeing a counsellor or anyone? That might be a good idea.
Skyhop Xigua
I think you just answered your own question. It's perfectly reasonable to be getting panic attacks. Ask your doctor what to do about it. Are you seeing a counsellor or anyone? That might be a good idea.

3nodding I do think, though, that you should talk to someone that you can trust about this. Is there anyone that you REALLY trust? If so, ask them if you can talk to them about it.
Awww you have panic attacks ...I used to get them all the time the best thing to do is foucs on something like a movie or talk to some one its the best way to deal with them.You lucky though mine used to last for an hour at a time >_<

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff