Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gold?

Must you ask, you stupid child? 0.37423312883436 37.4% [ 61 ]
Yes. 0.22699386503067 22.7% [ 37 ]
Leave me alone! I'm poll whoring here! *rapes poll* 0.21472392638037 21.5% [ 35 ]
I think you're a noob! You noob! Even your polls like noobish! 0.1840490797546 18.4% [ 30 ]
Total Votes:[ 163 ]
1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 >

So I was trying to get my mother to let me go bowling with my friend Zack and a few of his friends...I spent about ten minutes of answering her questions of stuff like "Where did you met him?" Me: "School" Mother: "How old is he?" Me: "14" It's not like she has never heard of this kid before, so it wasn't out of the blue. That went on for a really long time, in short, I was telling her I didn't met him on the internet surprised She's against me meeting people on the internet, but I don't give a ********. I'm not that stupid as to go and meet random people I met on the internet. Anyway, so after a really the I don't know Zack from the interner thing she asks "Do you like Zack?" Me: "No, mother! scream " By the way I already have a boyfriend. So I was thinking how the hell can you ask that sort fo question? Like come on, I'm not that kind of person.

Edit: I most likely gave her enough info on my friend for her to start a profile. And her nagging wasn’t the normal “Where will you be going and when will you be back and who with?” Sort of questions, as I said before I gave her enough info for one to make a profile. And no, I'm not cheating on my boyfriend.

Discuss
-Parents and their stupid questions
-Meeting people on the internet
-Anything else you can get out of this
I met my boyfriend online.

Of course, I am 19 so it's not like he wanted me for my age, lol. NO ***** THAR.

4,000 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
Rusty Peach

Of course, I am 19 so it's not like he wanted me for my age, lol. NO ***** THAR.
User ImageI Am A Ninja.User Image

I can copy that
cept scratch bf and make it gf
also im 18 shes 19

User ImageClick The Pink For Ninja Info.User Image
Rusty Peach

Whatever works for you.
My father likes to question my intelligence around family members and friends and whatnot.

Its really annoying.

Like recently, I went to my friends funeral and when I got out, I took off my dress shirt and threw on a T-shirt.

We walked into my dads boss's office and he says, "Yeah, My son just got back from his friends funeral."

Then he looked at me and said, "I DO hope you didnt go like that. LAWLAWLAWLLlLLzorz."

My face. neutral

150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
You cheating on your boyfriend? ;p

Anyways, moms get overprotective like that.
fallout.boyy
You cheating on your boyfriend? ;p

Anyways, moms get overprotective like that.

No. stare
I met my b/f off the internet hehe and weve been going strong for 5 months
Epitome of Stupidity
My father likes to question my intelligence around family members and friends and whatnot.

Its really annoying.

Like recently, I went to my friends funeral and when I got out, I took off my dress shirt and threw on a T-shirt.

We walked into my dads boss's office and he says, "Yeah, My son just got back from his friends funeral."

Then he looked at me and said, "I DO hope you didnt go like that. LAWLAWLAWLLlLLzorz."

My face. neutral
I would have pulled out my knife. stressed
Miss_Carnage
I met my b/f off the internet hehe and weve been going strong for 5 months
Good for you. Me and my boyfriend have been going out for 11 months now.
Oh noes, your mother is concerned for your safety, and it's beginning to annoy you! gonk

...honestly though, that's never going to end. Mothers tend to be like that. 3nodding
go read the short story "Where are you going, Where have you been?". its all about telling your parents stuff. seriously.
"EILIDH!! I THINK YOU SECERATELY LIKE THAT GUY SITTING NEXT TO YOU!"
"Mum...thats my cat..."
If parents didn't have their capability to be parents, (i.e. nagging, questioning, grounding stressed ) we totally would be in trouble all the time. Parents will be parents, what they do is for the greater good, I assure you.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff