Dog 0.23456790123457 23.5% [ 19 ]
Bird 0.012345679012346 1.2% [ 1 ]
Reptile 0.061728395061728 6.2% [ 5 ]
Fish 0.012345679012346 1.2% [ 1 ]
Other(please explain) 0.14814814814815 14.8% [ 12 ]
Pollwhore option 0.2716049382716 27.2% [ 22 ]
Total Votes:[ 81 ]
< 1 2 3

Any punk song like the band Good Charlotte or My Chemical Romance, they calm me down. Most of the time some music that I never heard before. It really have a good beat if I listen to it closely.
I often go on a long walk regardless of weather/time and keep myself deep in thought. Listening to music helps me do that too.

Otherwise i keep it inside, last thing i want is to be sat in front of a counseller because i supposedly have "problems".
i will punch the wall if i am really piss off... stressed or i will smoke or drink twisted ...... if that dont work i will just play pool. 3nodding
Aww...the poor little fish option only has one vote.

I wonder who voted for the fish?

Fish can be relaxing to watch, but it sucks that you really can't interact with them.
I bite off an extremity
I'll go swimming or running, I hate running. Pritty much anything to get me phisicaly tyied! But if you can, go get a message! I will do wonders!!!
I usually smoke cigarettes or engage my female counterpart in intercourse if I am stressed.
My cats are my life, so is my bunny. My kitty Eclipse died recently though, he was my pride and joy.
Run. Really fast. Really far.
DivineWinds
My cats are my life, so is my bunny. My kitty Eclipse died recently though, he was my pride and joy.

Ah....it always hurts when loosing a member of the animal clan. How did he die?
This reminded me of something my class would read in our health book. . to releive stress I practice Combat Hapkido. I also work on my power position and shadow boxing and can not wait until I get a real good punching bag that doesn' breathe. sweatdrop
Ob-La-Di Ob-La-Da
This reminded me of something my class would read in our health book. . to releive stress I practice Combat Hapkido. I also work on my power position and shadow boxing and can not wait until I get a real good punching bag that doesn' breathe. sweatdrop

Heh...video games can be your best friend when it comes to wanting to take your frustration out on something. It is as close as beating up a living thing as possible, only the thing you are beating up in pixilated....and can be beaten up over and over again.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff