Welcome to Gaia! ::

Me and all of my friends have cellphones (hello 21st century), and some of us share the same service. A funny thing happened a while back, my friend looked at his phone and had 3 bars, then my other friend went to take a phone call and his bars dropped to 1! Coincidence? Or bar stealing? What about in what about when everyone uses cellphones all the time, will we all steal each others bars until there are no bars left to call with!
Discuss ******** stealing your ******** bars.
dr. das
Me and all of my friends have cellphones (hello 21st century), and some of us share the same service. A funny thing happened a while back, my friend looked at his phone and had 3 bars, then my other friend went to take a phone call and his bars dropped to 1! Coincidence? Or bar stealing? What about in what about when everyone uses cellphones all the time, will we all steal each others bars until there are no bars left to call with!

what the hell are you even talking about
It's not stealing... it's borrowing.
talk2hand
have fun with resolving that.
haha ***** got jacked!!
dr. das

Vega pwns Cody/Every Street Fighter.
Mia Fey - Attorney At Law
dr. das

Vega pwns Cody/Every Street Fighter.
Get out of my topic you ******** nub
what are these bars?, i also mistake bars for bras when i first saw the title.
I think I'm transductive, or whatever. If someone hands me a cell phone, it always gains a bar or two. And radio signals get ******** if I stand close to them. biggrin SuperPowers. Bitchin'. Lousy superpowers, but bitchin' anyways.
i dont really like cellphones so i dont have that problem
What are "******** bars"? confused

Jk.
It's not bar stealing, per se. The networks can only handle so many people at a time. Granted, that limit is almost never reached, but it can happen.

And on the subject of Cody: He was a decent character and a lot of his kicks had HUGE priority, but a few limitations (no really good anti-air, bad cooldown time after certain attacks) limits him from being top tier. He's far from awful though... look at Birdie.
Mephianse
It's not bar stealing, per se. The networks can only handle so many people at a time. Granted, that limit is almost never reached, but it can happen.

And on the subject of Cody: He was a decent character and a lot of his kicks had HUGE priority, but a few limitations (no really good anti-air, bad cooldown time after certain attacks) limits him from being top tier. He's far from awful though... look at Birdie.
Good birdies are scary. He's good with V-ism, my main is sakura and ryu, but I really want to master V-ism cody.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff