Welcome to Gaia! ::

I had a friend over, and was wearing Pajamas, and walked downstairs.
My mom asked me if I was wearing a bra. I shook my head.
'I WISH MY BOOBS STAYED UP LIKE THAT HOW BIG ARE YOURS?' My mom practically shouted that.
Man.
Am I glad there were no guys around.
My mother tried to have sex with me when I was asleep...
my mom bites my cheeks. it HURTS! and my friends mom did the same thing to me once (but her mom is like my aunt and my friend is like my cousin) i have to go to the bathroom to see if they left marks on my face sad
rofl @ ur mom

Dangerous Regular

18,825 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Gender Swap 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
another zipper, i got it!!!
my dad punched me in the arm so hard that it fell limp to my side
I was getting dressed in the bathroom that I share with my mom, and I didnt wear a bra yet because I was kinda young, and she started touching my boobs. I screamed at her, and she told me she was 'seeing if I was ready for a bra' , Either she was lieing, or I wasnt because I didnt get a bra for another few months ninja
From like the time I was 5 til I was about 14, my Mother would sometimes slap me in the a** as I walked by her.... and as if that wasn't bad enough.... she would sometimes say something along the lines of "Nice Butt"
Just looking at this list is WTF-worthy.
The 5th Horseman

woah....... eek
Arios V
The 5th Horseman

woah.......
Kinkay

Incest......interesting.

~!*Lolz?*!~
-TMAI
OmegaChaos
my dad punched me in the arm so hard that it fell limp to my side

My Dad did that to me once too, except he hit me in the leg and I was limping for at least 2 days
both my mom and dad slap my a** xp and once my best friend's mom slapped my a** gonk
My Dad and I stared at this hot secretary, but he started to whistle eek ! I began thinking, Hold on, you're married!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff