Welcome to Gaia! ::

Prophet

You're ******** retarded.
Valheita
Quinzel
Valheita
Quinzel
twinrix
Atheists are dumb, they don't even look their own religion up, and don't even realize it IS a religion in its self. They hate christians because they say they're all self righteous but THEY'RE the ones who are so self righteous and out to get everyone who aren't like them.

Plus they're fags, their symbol is "the invisible pink unicorn"

By what definition is atheism a religion?
By the one that they made up on the spot just 10 seconds before they posted, I guess.

Oh right, I forgot about that one. Is that the one they never care to explain?
Yeah. That's the one. The one that helps them sleep at night.

(This is kinda mean...)

xD

I don't think twinrix is really a stickler for being nice. If she wants me to respect her, she ought to return the favor.
Tenshi heavens
Someone's having a saggy v****a today

Hah!

I'm agnostic. They commonly are confused with atheists. stare

Besides who really cares?
It looks like a pregnant lady made out of words.
PopsicleYay
Atheism isnt a religion.

-_-

FAIL

it may not be a religion but people still seem to preach it as if it is...

Vicious Nerd

10,900 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Battle: Mage 100
Quinzel
Valheita
Quinzel
Valheita
Quinzel
twinrix
Atheists are dumb, they don't even look their own religion up, and don't even realize it IS a religion in its self. They hate christians because they say they're all self righteous but THEY'RE the ones who are so self righteous and out to get everyone who aren't like them.

By what definition is atheism a religion?
By the one that they made up on the spot just 10 seconds before they posted, I guess.

(This is kinda mean...)

xD

I don't think twinrix is really a stickler for being nice. If she wants me to respect her, she ought to return the favor.
xd

It looked like a post and run to me.
Quantum Foam
Tenshi heavens
Someone's having a saggy v****a today

Hah!

I'm agnostic. They commonly are confused with atheists. stare

Besides who really cares?

for some reason whenever someone starts a bullshit arguement and believes it... it just boils my blood. I guess I'm just a douche by nature
Wow.
Er okay.
We think we're best because we aren't out on the streets trying to convert you all.
We aren't on college campuses yelling at the students.
You have your opinion
and your beliefs
and we have ours

get the ******** over it
and stop YOUR bitching

Can't believe I took the time to write this.
Quinzel
Black Cherry Milkshake
How come no one ever complains about agnostics?
We need attention too. :[

I like when people go "I'M ATHEIST" then celebrate Christmas. Der, Christmas isn't actually Jesus's birthday, its a pagan holiday. Pagans have a religion, therefore you are celebrating a religious holiday. "BUT CRISHMUS IS COMMERCHALIZED" maybe, but its still based on religion from pretty much every angle. If everyone could celebrate Christmas since it has "no religious meaning anymore" why doesn't everyone do it? Because they associate it as a Christian holiday.

Just because other people associate Christmas with the birth of Jesus doesn't mean everyone does.

Its still pagan. :] Which is religious.
Valheita
Quinzel
Valheita
Quinzel
Valheita

(This is kinda mean...)

xD

xd

It looked like a post and run to me.

Which is disappointing. Every once in a while I'd like them to stay and try to argue their point. If they can't, they shouldn't make it.
twinrix

Who's dumb? Atheists or the idiots who still rave that atheism is a religion when they obviously don't have the faintest understanding of what atheism is? Guess what, as an atheist I don't hate Christians or any other belief system - I simply don't believe in your divinity and don't need your lot pushing your beliefs on me.

Calling a whole group fags and creating a symbol for them off the top of your head, huh? And then your lot get up in arms when an atheist calls all Christians Crusaders or Inquisitors or backward thinking morons with no grasp on the real world.! talk2hand

Idiot!
User Image

i didnt read that s**t.
jackass quote of the day
Aris Illusoire
Atheism is not a religion, it's a faith.
Its Atheist
Black Cherry Milkshake
Quinzel
Black Cherry Milkshake
How come no one ever complains about agnostics?
We need attention too. :[

I like when people go "I'M ATHEIST" then celebrate Christmas. Der, Christmas isn't actually Jesus's birthday, its a pagan holiday. Pagans have a religion, therefore you are celebrating a religious holiday. "BUT CRISHMUS IS COMMERCHALIZED" maybe, but its still based on religion from pretty much every angle. If everyone could celebrate Christmas since it has "no religious meaning anymore" why doesn't everyone do it? Because they associate it as a Christian holiday.

Just because other people associate Christmas with the birth of Jesus doesn't mean everyone does.

Its still pagan. :] Which is religious.

christmas is a christian holiday that happens to fall on the same day as a pagen one.

druids werent dancing around a sacrificed lamb singing jingle bell rock

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces