Welcome to Gaia! ::

Years of therapy will be needed. So when my hamster was still among the living, my brother liked to hold him. A lot. So much, he'd mope if I made him leave Monroe alone. And sometimes he liked to poke the hamster's buttcheeks. he said they felt soft and fuzzy. Not very fuzzy secause they were almost bald. But when I was looking for grooming tips, I came across a diagram. In the diagram, it showed that Monroe's so-called buttcheeks were really his testicles. So that would probably mean that my younger brother is a hamster molester. So, GD, has the internet revealed any ugly truths to you?

DISCUSS:
Molesters
Hamters
Younger siblings doing distasteful things
rofl
Thats fricking funny.
Tubgirl, Lemon Party, Goatse, Meatspin.
All things I could've done without in life.
D:
Poor hamster. I think that's wrong...

...but hey, your brother didn't know, did he?
LvKyo
Poor hamster. I think that's wrong...

...but hey, your brother didn't know, did he?
He was feeling up my hamster. Even if he didn't know, his hands were all over the little guy.
It only counts if your brother knew. I guess.
You weren't supposed to know that those were hamster testicles!
Now you have to be killed.
How come every single one of your thread titles has to have a sexual spin to it? I mean, I know you see that in GD all the time, but come on.
Short Lived Romance
rofl
Thats fricking funny.

Girl, We're In The Gd.
********]
Mephianse
How come every single one of your thread titles has to have a sexual spin to it? I mean, I know you see that in GD all the time, but come on.
They do? I don't always do that intentionally, sorry. But he really is a molester.
That hampster must have had high self-esteem from being feeled up so much.
Instantanious Fart
That hampster must have had high self-esteem from being feeled up so much.
He also masturbated often. He's been dead for months, but the stains won't come out.
How does the hamster react?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces