Welcome to Gaia! ::

Greedy Giver

I smoked too much last night and only had 3 cigs left this morning and I've smoked them and didn't want to drive to the store today to get some more because I still need to get these coil springs put on my vehicle and my house is like two miles down a really shitty dirt road which is pretty cool most of the time but ya know it kinda sucks when you have no rear suspension

...so basically I'm quitting starting now.

I'm also giving up shampoo as of two days ago so I'm on a role with suddenly deciding to quit things biggrin

Hilarious Genius

Handsome Sex Symbol

What's next?

O.G. Girl

Speaking of quitting things...

Quit Gaia?
why would you quit shampoo

Wheezing Noob

good luck!
have fun with the withdraws i will pray 4 u

Greedy Giver

make me starry eyed

cuz its got like, chemicals and s**t

and ya know like, beneficial natural oils and whatnot emotion_awesome

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

16,350 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
make me starry eyed
kitti kat
make me starry eyed

idk I guess I don't understand
my hair is so straight that if I don't shower at least every day (god forbid) it gets super greasy
my mom once asked me when the military is going to invade my head for oil the one time I didn't shower b/c I was sick mad

Greedy Giver

make me starry eyed
kitti kat
make me starry eyed

my hair is so straight that if I don't shower at least every day (god forbid) it gets super greasy
my mom once asked me when the military is going to invade my head for oil the one time I didn't shower b/c I was sick mad
the way typical cleansers work is by stripping the natural oils so that your skin goes into overtime producing more
kitti kat
make me starry eyed
kitti kat
make me starry eyed

the way typical cleansers work is by stripping the natural oils so that your skin goes into overtime producing more

I'm probs already in the overproducing stage lmao

Star

Awesome! Too many people have been lost to cigarettes. I'm glad you've decided to stop smoking.

But shampoo? I don't get it. O_O
Do you mean to start doing some sort of vinegar cleanse instead? I've heard about baking soda and vinegar from my partner but neither of us is willing to try. I don't care and I think she's too scared to.

Greedy Giver

make me starry eyed
kitti kat
make me starry eyed
kitti kat
make me starry eyed

I'm probs already in the overproducing stage lmao
its ok cuz thats like the socal norm.. .

Greedy Giver

Jeffrey Lebowski
Awesome! Too many people have been lost to cigarettes. I'm glad you've decided to stop smoking.

But shampoo? I don't get it. O_O
Do you mean to start doing some sort of vinegar cleanse instead? I've heard about baking soda and vinegar from my partner but neither of us is willing to try. I don't care and I think she's too scared to.
the vinegar part, yes
but the baking soda part, don't do it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas