• Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Brandisher 100
Rya-GloSkysong
RayraycoolJ
You just ruined Narnia for me...

I wasn't going to watch it, but still sad
It's gonna be a movie?

Yeah, coming out around Christmas. I really can't wait because it looks pretty good. These were my favorite books as a kid so I'm pretty excited.
Branwen Silverwolf
Rya-GloSkysong
RayraycoolJ

It's gonna be a movie?

Yeah, coming out around Christmas. I really can't wait because it looks pretty good. These were my favorite books as a kid so I'm pretty excited.
This is awesome! I wanna watch that!
That's hot.

Devoted Prophet

7,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Brandisher 100
Rya-GloSkysong
Branwen Silverwolf
Rya-GloSkysong
RayraycoolJ

It's gonna be a movie?

This is awesome! I wanna watch that!

I was really impressed with the minotuars. whee
I like stories with religious backgrounds. They're interesting.

Lord of the Rings sorta does, too. Mordor is kinda hellish and Sauron looks demonic. But I wouldn't say Lord of the Rings has too much of a religious background, because there really isn't any single God in those books. xp

I didn't read the Dragonlance Chronicles.

The only Narnia book I read was The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe, which I hear is going to be a movie. I didn't care much for the book.
Whether I enjoy a tale or not does not depend on use of religious over-tones or not- it depends on how they are used, and if they are used well.
I loved those books. But C.S. Lewis was all religious and stuff, which is probably why its like the bible and stuff. domokun

straylogic's Wife

Distinct Businesswoman

I bought the chronicles of Narnia this summer and I read through all of the books in a week.I'm very religious,but I don't think it effected my opinions about Narnia.One of my friends never even finished the series because she didn't like the fact that it was so religious....but another friend of mine who is an atheist is just as obsessed about Narnia as I am.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff