Welcome to Gaia! ::

I just watched the Notebook yesterday and i watched the 1996 version of Romeo and Juliet..saaaad..i cried..
I cry in about every single movie..including rugrats movie and shrek.. sweatdrop yeah i'm a big cry baby but thats what i love about movies..i love crying xp
The only movie i havent cryed in is Mean girls. surprised

Do you cry in movies?
Have you seen the notebook or romeo and juliet and if so what do you think of them?
Whats the saddest movie you have seen ((i bet loads of people will choose disney movies because disney people are obsessed with killing off parents))

p.s. Leonardo Dicaprio is hot 4laugh 4laugh heart
The only movie I cried was...I think Titanic, when it frist came out. I think I was 13 or something, but the old couple and the irish mother and her kids made me sad .
ilovethebackstreetboys
I just watched the Notebook yesterday and i watched the 1996 version of Romeo and Juliet..saaaad..i cried..
I cry in about every single movie..including rugrats movie and shrek.. sweatdrop yeah i'm a big cry baby but thats what i love about movies..i love crying xp

Do you cry in movies?
Have you seen the notebook or romeo and juliet and if so what do you think of them?
Whats the saddest movie you have seen ((i bet loads of people will choose disney movies because disney people are obsessed with killing off parents))

i DO cry in tons of movies!! i got so hysterical over finding nemo it took like an hour for me the stop crying. then i was tellin my mom about the movie and i started crying again. also a lot of country songs make me cry too.. also books.. ok im startin to feel like a wimp
lurkinturkey
ilovethebackstreetboys

Do you cry in movies?

i DO cry in tons of movies!! i got so hysterical over finding nemo it took like an hour for me the stop crying. then i was tellin my mom about the movie and i started crying again. also a lot of country songs make me cry too.. also books.. ok im startin to feel like a wimp

haha.I started getting teary when i was talking to my friend about the notebook..
its ok...i'm a wimp too,we should start a club xd
OMGBAMBIISOSAD!!

Actually, the first and ONLY movie that I cryed at was Dragonheart... I was nine years old.

I don't like sad movies, but I did see Garden State and that kinda made me sad. o_O

that Romeo and Juliet movie is awsome. ^_^ Mercutio was my favorite...
Field of dreams. I was crying soooooo bad by the end. I also watched Henry V and cried when Bardolph got hanged.
I cryed at toy story2 when I was like 10!
I don't cry in movies 'cause I know it's not real. surprised

"Boo, you whore"

Favorite line from Mean Girls. whee

Funny movie.
Gah. The notebook ._. i <3 that film I cry every time i watch it.
ilovethebackstreetboys
lurkinturkey
ilovethebackstreetboys

Do you cry in movies?

haha.I started getting teary when i was talking to my friend about the notebook..
its ok...i'm a wimp too,we should start a club xd

ohhh yeahhh!!
Gah. I *hated* the Leo Decaprio version of Romeo and Juliet. How they were all speaking old-english but in modern day settings. *shiver* No. Just..no.
Alt F4

"Boo, you whore"

Funny movie.

OMFG!!! d00d i've been saying that line all week >_>; cuz i watched mean girls again last week and yea its fun ^.^
Never cried in a movie. I almost cried at the end of Easy Rider, though. I also almost started crying a couple minutes ago while listenning to Freebird.
I've never seen The Notebook. But I should. ._.

I cried while watching Moulin Rouge. And... I can't remember the others. =)

I've never seen Mean Girls. =o
Alt F4

"Boo, you whore"

Funny movie.

Mean girls is my favorite movie..its hilarious rofl

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash