Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Dezi~
missmonopenny
~Dezi~
missmonopenny
I told a guy I was a lesbian and he gave me the most retarded reaction I've ever received

"WHAT?! I ..I just...I just thought you were a goth"

What the hell is that suppose to mean?

I guess he was referring to my hair.
Haha that sucks I think it's funny how people label people then they don't label themselves

I try to keep the labeling down to a minimum but sometimes I just have to rolleyes
I will be the first to admit I label I am terribly horrible when they act emo I tell them ><

I only label them when they're stuck up about the image they're trying to portray...
Mad_Hatter_Daemon
missmonopenny
Mad_Hatter_Daemon
Umm... it... depends? People can label themselves anything... but whats considered sexy varies greatly from person to person.

But I guess some goths are sexy, but thats just like how any other person could be sexy too. (wtf am I saying?! I don't think what is in my mind is coming out into words very well... neutral )

o.o....it's okay you tried...and you failed. Lesson: Never try again.

I guess its just not my day... sweatdrop

awww heart I love you.
missmonopenny
~Dezi~
missmonopenny
~Dezi~
missmonopenny
I told a guy I was a lesbian and he gave me the most retarded reaction I've ever received

Haha that sucks I think it's funny how people label people then they don't label themselves

I try to keep the labeling down to a minimum but sometimes I just have to rolleyes
I will be the first to admit I label I am terribly horrible when they act emo I tell them ><

I only label them when they're stuck up about the image they're trying to portray...
Ha ha lol when I was in school the emo kids use to complain how they got made fun of for being whiney and then they use to mess with other people.><
LOL! Let's all try to concisely define a vague societal archetype that never had definition in the first place!
missmonopenny
Mad_Hatter_Daemon
missmonopenny
Mad_Hatter_Daemon
Umm... it... depends? People can label themselves anything... but whats considered sexy varies greatly from person to person.

But I guess some goths are sexy, but thats just like how any other person could be sexy too. (wtf am I saying?! I don't think what is in my mind is coming out into words very well... neutral )

awww heart I love you.

Nyawwww! heart

[Today's lesson: Stupid people can be loved too! (as proven by this convo) xd ]
~Dezi~
missmonopenny
~Dezi~
missmonopenny
~Dezi~
missmonopenny

Ha ha lol when I was in school the emo kids use to complain how they got made fun of for being whiney and then they use to mess with other people.><

Just a few more months and I'll be out of highschool for good -hyperventilates-
Mad_Hatter_Daemon
missmonopenny
Mad_Hatter_Daemon
missmonopenny
Mad_Hatter_Daemon

awww heart I love you.

Nyawwww! heart

Oh yes they can -pinches cheek and talks baby to you- what a cutie.
missmonopenny
~Dezi~
missmonopenny
~Dezi~
missmonopenny

Just a few more months and I'll be out of highschool for good -hyperventilates-
Lol I am on internet school an hour a day ^^
missmonopenny
Mad_Hatter_Daemon
missmonopenny

awww heart I love you.

Nyawwww! heart

rofl
Mad_Hatter_Daemon
missmonopenny
Mad_Hatter_Daemon
missmonopenny

awww heart I love you.

Nyawwww! heart

rofl

Hey mad you're friends with my homeboy <3 bahahha I just went to your profile. I love Gav <3
DIMMU_666
i am sexy

Maybe you are but your ego isn't biggrin
missmonopenny
DIMMU_666
i am sexy

Maybe you are but your ego isn't biggrin
Haha I love missmonopenny haha she is so funny
~Dezi~
missmonopenny
DIMMU_666
i am sexy