Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Ever have a situation that, when looking back, you saw all the signs, but never added it up.

yeah, I still kick myself over it 0.44897959183673 44.9% [ 22 ]
nah I am perfect 0.18367346938776 18.4% [ 9 ]
....other 0.36734693877551 36.7% [ 18 ]
Total Votes:[ 49 ]
1 2 >

I have riden the bus for the past year or so, to get to my college. I met my current boyfriend and have realized not to judge people as much. Not to mention once you are in good terms with the bus drivers, they have your back. But this Tuesday I rode with a new friend of mine to go find a job, we met up with one of her questionable friends. He had a sweet little pit bul, and we were with a bunch of people by the time we rode the bus with him. I didn't think of him much, but just kind of a loser. I found out today that he was arrested for raping a girl the day before I met him. He had walked his dog down a busy street, passed a girl, pushed her into the bushes and punched her in the face. he had scratches on him when I met him, and apparently he had just come out of jail for doing time, becuase he had raped his 6 year old niece.

Is bus riding safe? I don't know anymore.

Have you ever looked back at a situation and found yourself doing exactly what you shouldn't have? Or plain just dumbfounded at what you missed?
eek I have no idea what this topic is about.

Hygienic Consumer

YOU'RE FOURTEEN TIMES MORE LIKELY TO BE DRUGGED, KIDNAPPED OFF A BUS AND GANGBANGED BY A SMALL ARMY OF MIDGETS FROM THE PEOPLE'S UNDERGROUND RESISTANCE OF UZBEKISTAN THAN YOU ARE TO BE STRUCK BY LIGHTNING.
I shall never ride the bus agan 3nodding gonk
eek
Sorry I am speachless.
People on public transportaion all together are scary. You don't where they come from or what they were doing.

250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
ok then ...
people in the busses smell bad
Ruby-Isis
People on public transportaion all together are scary. You don't where they come from or what they were doing.
Well, yeah at times. But I know at least 20 people who are realy sweet people. And normally I would tell you that you can spot them. But yeah...
well...um...u attact some interesting people. but i will still take the bus...if i have to. and i will make sure to stay away from people with scratches on their face.
i've always had great expiriences on busses..

...maybe thats because i like weird people?
We have busses on campus mostly for student use. The busses do go to town, but only to drop off students and pick them up, really. Everyone I've seen on the bus has been nice and sociable, and I know a few of the drivers pretty well. Personally, I enjoy riding the bus at college.
Kermi
YOU'RE FOURTEEN TIMES MORE LIKELY TO BE DRUGGED, KIDNAPPED OFF A BUS AND GANGBANGED BY A SMALL ARMY OF MIDGETS FROM THE PEOPLE'S UNDERGROUND RESISTANCE OF UZBEKISTAN THAN YOU ARE TO BE STRUCK BY LIGHTNING.
ninja I can't trust statistics.
Sounds like you ride a ******** bus, buddy.
purple richie
people in the busses smell bad
haha wow, I have another bad story about that. stressed This is bad, since I think bus rides are fun and safe...and then I have these stories... sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff