Welcome to Gaia! ::

i wore sweat pants because my good jeans were dirty.

I forgot which town my dad was from and said something different then immediately corrected. myself

i forgot which country in africa she breifly lived in for a second and was corrected by her.

brought a type of beer she didn't like.
I don't believe you or anything you say about yourself, you're a bullshitter and a liar.

OG Member

So basically what you're saying is that she sucks and ruined your date. Got it.
Sabre Sss
I don't believe you or anything you say about yourself, you're a bullshitter and a liar.
likely what she thinks
Keruri
i suck too though

OG Member

guy30
Keruri
i suck too though
If that's what you truly believe then all of your dates will be ruined. Nothing better than a man who likes himself. I'm not talking cocky. Just genuinely believes in himself. Hot hot hot!!!

Shy Gekko

will is a noob
lol
those wouldn't have been deal breakers for you?

Genius

Okay, the sweatpants thing is a little awkward. You didn't have other pants or time to wash your jeans?

The other things don't sound like a big deal at all. Like if that's all it took to ruin a date for her, she's insane.
i love that you wore sweat pants thats just all bad unless you were rockin em baggy as ******** with jordans or something lmfao - at least roll one leg up!!!!!!!
but im picturing s**t stains and awkwardly tight

the rest could be endearing tho
Kurups all about the Bass
i love that you wore sweat pants thats just all bad unless you were rockin em baggy as ******** with jordans or something lmfao - at least roll one leg up!!!!!!!

I talked with my brother about it over thanksgiving and he said that was likely strike 1 2 and 3.
guy30

I talked with my brother about it over thanksgiving and he said that was likely strike 1 2 and 3.

so u didnt rock em baggy with jordans & 1 leg rolled up huh :/
guy30

nah, just grey sweats with leather converse.
guy30
guy30

nah, just grey sweats with leather converse.

i wanna see a pic of this girl!!!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
i think the dumbest thing u did was wear sweatpants

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces