Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lonely Combatant

I will use no real names. I swear.

I have this friend. Let us call her say Jane. I have been her friend for three years. She has this really cool boyfriend, let us call him Joe, and they are like perfect for each other. Now you ask, what is the problem?

SHE IS A TOTAL F***ING BI***! All of her friends agree, and this started ever since Jane started going out with Joe. I also have been there, through thick and thin for her, when she was crying, when she was totally alone, everything.

And now I am the target. scream

WHAT DO I DO?
Shoot her in the head! >;D

Sex her up 8D

kick her in the v****a so hard
your foot gets stuck
Punch her with your chin!
well...

i think you should either stay away form her for a while or tell her whats wrong with her and how she's been acting in a civilized way. Is the friendship worth saving? Then do something about it. :]
I think a little gladiatorial combat is in order.
Bitches need love too. And they seem to find it somewhere...
kick her so hard, she grows a p***s
    reminds me of flea.
    gawd.
    smack-a-hoe moment, ftw.

<3xinfinityplusone

Lonely Combatant

OK, everyone. Sarcastic remarks are unnecessary. Thank you. I feel this is a real problem in my life. And yes the friendship is worth saving. I finally exploded at her, and almost lost her as a friend forever, but her boyfriend was cool, made us stop being mad and talk about it. So all of your stupid sacrcastic remarks have no value. Except one of those. Thanks for nothing.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff