Welcome to Gaia! ::

yeah surely, but nothing that harsh. i can't think of any examples of that right now

but

i do remember when one ex particularly asked me to be honest with him and i promised that i would be honest.

then he asked me how many guys i have slept with before him.
i was honest, but because the answer didn't please him, he got jealous.

sure it was cute for the first time but when he kept bringing it up after months, it was just pathetic.
i asked him to drop it already because it's annoying, he was like it's my fault for ever telling him.

yeah, a 29 year old man acting like a teenager girl is not attractive at all.

Fashionable Gekko

11,400 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Trader 100
  • Cart Raider 100
idiosynkrasia
yeah surely, but nothing that harsh. i can't think of any examples of that right now

but

i do remember when one ex particularly asked me to be honest with him and i promised that i would be honest.

then he asked me how many guys i have slept with before him.
i was honest, but because the answer didn't please him, he got jealous.

sure it was cute for the first time but when he kept bringing it up after months, it was just pathetic.
i asked him to drop it already because it's annoying, he was like it's my fault for ever telling him.

yeah, a 29 year old man acting like a teenager girl is not attractive at all.

Indeed emotion_brofist

Fashionable Gekko

11,400 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Trader 100
  • Cart Raider 100
Rosette Stoned
Well I mean that's not really constructive.
I'd feel really bad if a girl told me that.
He probably got really mad because there's nothing to really do about it unless he wants to ******** buy pills to get a bigger Willie.

"Sex with you is really weird an awkward cause your p***y is kinda loose"
See?
The funny thing is, he told me that before. I was a little confused by it because everyone else I'd been with was I really tight. Plus we wouldnt have sex for a long time and when we did, he'd still complain about it being loose

Wheezing Lover

Very Beautiful Samira
Rosette Stoned
Well I mean that's not really constructive.
I'd feel really bad if a girl told me that.
He probably got really mad because there's nothing to really do about it unless he wants to ******** buy pills to get a bigger Willie.

"Sex with you is really weird an awkward cause your p***y is kinda loose"
See?
The funny thing is, he told me that before. I was a little confused by it because everyone else I'd been with was I really tight. Plus we wouldnt have sex for a long time and when we did, he'd still complain about it being loose

You guys just don't have matching parts. Just don't ********

Business Tycoon

That's kind of ******** up, you could have found away to help him around it, or get adventerous and make sex fun.

Lonely Lover

Very Beautiful Samira
SugarCoatedErection
That's a little on the harsh side. rofl

You're sig and username are so awesome

Why thank you. redface

Fashionable Lunatic

â„œinny says: That's when you know they're not worth it.

Fashionable Gekko

11,400 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Trader 100
  • Cart Raider 100
Flyentology
That's kind of ******** up, you could have found away to help him around it, or get adventerous and make sex fun.
I tried but he aint wanna do it or try to make it better so I stopped having sex with him

Business Tycoon

Very Beautiful Samira
Flyentology
I tried but he aint wanna do it or try to make it better so I stopped having sex with him
Well ******** him for being lame then. We can ******** instead, it'll be much better.

Fashionable Gekko

11,400 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Trader 100
  • Cart Raider 100
Flyentology
Very Beautiful Samira
Flyentology
Well ******** him for being lame then. We can ******** instead, it'll be much better.

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces