Welcome to Gaia! ::

Is it really the same without a date? I mean, everything about prom is geared toward couples.
You need to STFU and GTFO
You can go with your friends and still have a good time.
You will be a huge loser if you go without a date. Everyone else has one.
I dunno. I'm gonna have a date, so I don't have to worry about it. =)
You won't get a date if you're too fat.
Be sure to puke before asking a guy (not in his presence silly!) so you'll look your thinnest.
No, you're a loser going anyway.

jk anyway,

you're a loser if you're alone, you don't need a date cause you're still a loser if you date a loser.
I'll have a date. 4laugh
yeah it's about the same, but you won't get a little something something after words wink
I was going to skip my prom becuase I didn't have a date and most of my friends did. Even that was lame, because most of them were just taking exes that they didn't like in the first place, and I live in a tiny town where there were pretty much no choices for date possibilites aside from greaseballs and jerks. I decided to go at the last minute when I found out that a couple of my other friends didn't have dates either. It didn't matter much because we ended up not really dancing. Prom was an all around waste of time though.
It wont be bad going withtout a date, quite a few of my friends just wen twith eachother and they had a blast....if u think it's not gonna be fun with out a date it wont be though, just think you're gonna have a good time and you prolly will
I think prom os stupit, it always cost soo much because you have to by a new suit or dress for the next year!
Dates are overrated. There's very little reason for you to go with a date aside from the discounted tickets (at least, for my school). I guess having someone else to pay everything for you is convinient, but aside from that.. Meh. Fun is fun. Doesn't really matter. My friends went without dates, they had just as good of a time as I did. /shrug.
Prom is kind of overrated and overdone.

It focuses too much on superficial things. How much your dress cost, how hot your date is, what you drove, etc.

Hell with it. Have fun XP

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces