Welcome to Gaia! ::

Giver

KrispyKremeKiller
aristochrist
KrispyKremeKiller
aristochrist
KrispyKremeKiller

I'm pretty sure if they wanted to they could afford it. It's not that expensive. Plenty of people have done it.

"i'm pretty sure if they wanted to they could afford it" - lol right.
"it's not that expensive" - the expense in american money may not be expensive in your opinion, but the reality of how much it is when you convert it and other factors such as the economic and social climate and mexico makes that another thing to say lol right to.
"plenty of people have done it" - lol right.

This is all subjective?

no. the facts are that an application to immigrate to the us is probably like half a month's income in mexico.
so, if the distribution of income is anything like it is in the us, you can guess that making like$1k a month on average means you're really barely making ends meet if 15% goes to takes, a third to rent, a third to bills, and a forth to groceries. for a family of 4.
but i don't think you actually care about those numbers.

I'm not gonna argue with you anymore.
why do you want to stop at this point? do you disagree that greatly with those figures?
aristochrist
animeweedlord
aristochrist
animeweedlord
aristochrist
illegal immigrants pay taxes. they pay billions in taxes. the immigration process is tedious and expensive. if it were easier, it wouldn't be an issue.
is this trolling?

which part or the whole thing in its entirety?
because it's true they pay taxes, it's true that the immigration process is both tedious and expensive, and it's probably better to say that if said process were easier it "probably" wouldn't be "as big of" an issue.
but nah. i don't invest time into trolling.
what taxes do they pay? other than sales tax?
because undocumented immigrants (socially acceptable, illegal immigrants is offensive) can't be on the books for payroll. so you just give them cash.

http://www.cbo.gov/sites/default/files/12-6-immigration.pdf
yea nice damage control. post something that isn't from 8 years ago.

Giver

animeweedlord
aristochrist
animeweedlord
aristochrist
animeweedlord
aristochrist
illegal immigrants pay taxes. they pay billions in taxes. the immigration process is tedious and expensive. if it were easier, it wouldn't be an issue.
is this trolling?

which part or the whole thing in its entirety?
because it's true they pay taxes, it's true that the immigration process is both tedious and expensive, and it's probably better to say that if said process were easier it "probably" wouldn't be "as big of" an issue.
but nah. i don't invest time into trolling.
what taxes do they pay? other than sales tax?
because undocumented immigrants (socially acceptable, illegal immigrants is offensive) can't be on the books for payroll. so you just give them cash.

http://www.cbo.gov/sites/default/files/12-6-immigration.pdf
yea nice damage control. post something that isn't from 8 years ago.

"nice damage control"? why are people so irritable on this website? like chill.
all i did was link to the first .gov thing i could find since you obviously can't/don't want to.
http://www.itep.org/pdf/undocumentedtaxes.pdf
re: any source doubts - The Institute on Taxation and Economic Policy (ITEP) is a non-profit, non-partisan think tank that works on state and federal tax policy issues. ITEP was founded in 1980, and is a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt organization. ITEP describes its mission as striving to “keep policymakers and the public informed of the effects of current and proposed tax polices on tax fairness, government budgets and sound economic policy.”

edited to add: here's another googled link for you http://money.cnn.com/2014/11/20/news/economy/immigration-myths/
Dippamoss
KrispyKremeKiller
Dippamoss
does america have a program for refugees? thats what mexicans need

They aren't refugees lol. They are comming here looking for a free handout.

no they're coming here because mexico is poor and dangerous

also if they're getting a hand out its because we're giving hand outs, attacking people trying to live because your mother's handing out cash is p dumb dude, learn to blame the right people ; )

We aren't actively giving them hand outs. The hispanic vote is large and it's giving them more pull and power to vote politicians in that will give them free s**t. The politicians like obama will put there own people on a side burner to satisfy the overwhelmingly hispanic majority vote if it gets them elected into office.
aristochrist
KrispyKremeKiller
aristochrist

So that means let them come here illegally and take jobs from americans? Umm no. They don't pay taxes ether? Why would they if they can just jump back to Mexico drop off there loot and come back in.

there are probably no illegal immigrants taking a job that most anyone would like to take. the belief is that they take labor jobs that pose a great risk of injury for little pay. and yes, they pay taxes. i think it's something like <5%/>10% of all of the money in the ss trust fund is from the taxes of illegal immigrants.

but the idea that the common american citizen is missing out on a job opportunity because of illegal immigrants is pretty much a farce. i think people feel so strongly against immigration amnesty because of misinformation/blind patriotism/cognitive dissonance in association with the fact nearly every non-indigenous person is pretty much an illegal immigrant themselves.

I'm not a ******** illegal immigrant I was born here. Just because i'm not native american doesn't mean i'm not an american citizen don't change the subject.

Giver

KrispyKremeKiller
aristochrist
KrispyKremeKiller
aristochrist

So that means let them come here illegally and take jobs from americans? Umm no. They don't pay taxes ether? Why would they if they can just jump back to Mexico drop off there loot and come back in.

there are probably no illegal immigrants taking a job that most anyone would like to take. the belief is that they take labor jobs that pose a great risk of injury for little pay. and yes, they pay taxes. i think it's something like <5%/>10% of all of the money in the ss trust fund is from the taxes of illegal immigrants.

but the idea that the common american citizen is missing out on a job opportunity because of illegal immigrants is pretty much a farce. i think people feel so strongly against immigration amnesty because of misinformation/blind patriotism/cognitive dissonance in association with the fact nearly every non-indigenous person is pretty much an illegal immigrant themselves.

I'm not a ******** illegal immigrant I was born here. Just because i'm not native american doesn't mean i'm not an american citizen don't change the subject.

how did you reply to everything else then revisit this hours later and pick the last portion of one of two paragraphs to be upset about?
c'mon now.
Mousey von Moschwitz
animeweedlord
aristochrist
is this trolling?
there is still stuff like sales taxes & whatnot you still pay those even if ur not legally a citizen

That s**t dont count. Look at Red SanfordWesley Snipes and Willie Nelson

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces