Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

I got a scam, so I gave them s**t. They're lucky I didn't report them.
These things make me LoL

Descuss
scams
lulz
idiots

EDIT/UPDATE
User Image
i bet you think you're pretty witty rite?
Next try asking them 'why?' or 'whut did i du?' and act like a n00b. see if they try to coax you into it. THAT'S when it gets REALLY amusing. xd
Scammers have hopes and dreams too. gonk
"I GAVE THEM s**t"

LOL NO YOU DIDN'T

Golden Fatcat

9,575 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
Lol I got that PM too.
I love getting those. I get to report it after. mad
lol those are hilarious rofl

dootie kun's Queen

Ghostly Camper

Urpenus

Popular Genius

PRODlGY
BLEACH_FAN_101
I will trade you 1 of my items for your shop items
~) No begging!
~) No more than 1 item!
~) I wont be your friend!

The items to pick from:
1 Nitemare Scarf,1 angelic sash, 1 steel plated ninja headband, 2 baby seal slippers, 1 penguin slippers, 1 Golden Laurel, 1 Staff Of The Angels, 1 Angelic Bracelets

FAQ
Why are you doing this?
~) Im leaving Gaia

If your leaving why do you want my item?
~) I dont really..im just taking bad deals instead of giving them away

Why dont you give the rare items to your friends?
~) Im rewarding trustworthy Gaians. If you trust me, ill trust you and give you the item you asked for. If you dont trust me, i have no reason to make you happy by taking a bad deal.

Why tha items are in giftboxes?
~) The give away im doing is all about trust.leaving gaia i want to see who can trust and who not.and those who trust, get one of my big items. if u dont want it i understand...plus it looks prety
~) i have to know that you trust me

If you dont trust me or you think im a scammer go ahead and report me. IM LEAVING. and im sure theres someone else who wants these items all i ask is for some gold of 2000 or a item of equall or less but not something retarded

Yeah ******** right. neutral

Username: PRODlGY
Password: WantSomeCumGetSome.

User Image

dramallama
Urpenus
no, I know full well such tactics have been used before, I am merely trying to make discussion of the amusement that can be found in such PMs
PRODlGY
PRODlGY
BLEACH_FAN_101
~) No begging!
~) No more than 1 item!

The items to pick from:
1 Nitemare Scarf,1 angelic sash, 1 steel plated ninja headband, 2 baby seal slippers, 1 penguin slippers, 1 Golden Laurel, 1 Staff Of The Angels, 1 Angelic Bracelets

FAQ
Why are you doing this?
~) Im leaving Gaia

~) Im rewarding trustworthy Gaians. If you trust me, ill trust you and give you the item you asked for. If you dont trust me, i have no reason to make you happy by taking a bad deal.

~) The give away im doing is all about trust.leaving gaia i want to see who can trust and who not.and those who trust, get one of my big items. if u dont want it i understand...plus it looks prety

If you dont trust me or you think im a scammer go ahead and report me. IM LEAVING. and im sure theres someone else who wants these items all i ask is for some gold of 2000 or a item of equall or less but not something retarded

User Image

dramallama
pwn'd
Let me point something out, the admins (should) already know your password. Duh. Anyone for falls for PMs like this is a ******** moron.

Popular Genius

Obscurity Girl
PRODlGY
PRODlGY
BLEACH_FAN_101
~) No begging!
~) No more than 1 item!

The items to pick from:

FAQ
Why are you doing this?
~) Im leaving Gaia

User Image

dramallama
pwn'd
rofl
Fantastic Lovemachine
Let me point something out, the admins (should) already know your password. Duh. Anyone for falls for PMs like this is a ******** moron.
it seems the scammers and the scammed are quite similar.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff