Welcome to Gaia! ::

I gotta say pac because the deep meaning he conveyed like life after death in his songs like hail mary. It made you think about things by how insightful he was.

Knowing death was an unavoidable fate he could never escape at a young age which was portrayed in how long will ya mourn me and ghetto gospel.

Killimati referring that the illumanti will never make him to conform to their rule by restrcting what he can and cant rap abt.

Ppl could just relate to his music because conveyed the struggles that ppl go through.

Biggie was a lyrical rapper who advocated good ambient but pac was real he wanted ppl to be real by being themselfs.

Demonic Worshipper

this isn't a fair question
hot black men
Sorry I made it hard for you. You can chose both if you can't decide. Both have good songs I like, I like biggie because is songs were relaxing but I prefer pac because his songs were pragmatic, they touched you because there easy to relate to.

Fritsey's Husband

Devoted Lover

good analysis

Demonic Worshipper

Duckgustus
hot black men
Sorry I made it hard for you. You can chose both if you can't decide. Both have good songs I like, I like biggie because is songs were relaxing but I prefer pac because his songs were pragmatic, they touched you because there easy to relate to.

I agree, and thanks I choose both!
hot black men
Duckgustus
hot black men

I agree, and thanks I choose both!
Year theres so much conflict abt who is the best ppl forget how good their music is. I think most ppl do have a prefrence but listen to both cse their so good.
claymorexjohnson
2pak

Pac is the best
******** the rest
Hit em up#

W0TD4F4CK's Wife

Fuzzy Pup

BURZERK
Big L
He's aight I applaud him because he never really sold out and rap abt making the most of what he had growing up. Didn't promte the same message of violence through g songs. I thnk it was hard for old skool rappers like him to stay relevant because the new gen of music lovers wanted to hear abt parties, conflict and good times. He's aight, respect ur opinion.
spf 420
good analysis
Pac never died because his music lives on. He was full of emotion and put it into his songs so gd ppl were drawn to it because he gave them a voice to express what they couldn't. It's surprising how pac still made an impact on ppls life after he passed away. The best rper eva.
hot black men
Study and Work
Jay Z
1996 Reasonable dubt 1 of the best rap albums eva

Feral Sex Symbol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers