Welcome to Gaia! ::

poll

whore 1 100.0% [ 55 ]
Total Votes:[ 55 ]
< 1 2

your subject title made me thing bad things whee
Queen_of_the_kitsunes
i am looking for a master it has to be a dude and he has to be 16 or 15 or 14.and ill do any thing he say. heart pm me if u are 16 or 15 or 14 and u whant to be my master. heart

ROLL OVER LOL
Koto Kokopelli
Whoa...you're grandparents should be arrested. gonk

It's more that she's just getting too old to keep pets.
She forgets about things like, checking the water
and she can't always afford to buy food, or remembers
to buy cat food.
That title gave me flashbacks to sex ed class xp

But yeah, poor cat. I've never had a pet wounded that badly..
deadlip
Second_To_None
How long is a cats natural life-span?

15 years on average isn't it?

Something like that...my boyfriends aunt has a cat that's almost in it's mid 20's - 30's though, so it is possible for them to live older
Sauce Packet
Koto Kokopelli
Whoa...you're grandparents should be arrested. gonk

It's more that she's just getting too old to keep pets.
She forgets about things like, checking the water
and she can't always afford to buy food, or remembers
to buy cat food.

Likewise with my grandma,
soon she'll just forget
about the dog.

User Image

Greedy Grabber

20,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
To whoever asked, cats can live to be about 20, IIRC.

And you should really take your cat to the vet... sad
I had to force feed my cat because she wasnt eating. I hated it and I felt so bad. Everything seemed ok, she began to eat but the first day of school I woke up to my mom crying and turns out she passed away. I miss my kitty snickers.
Queen_of_the_kitsunes
i am looking for a master it has to be a dude and he has to be 16 or 15 or 14.and ill do any thing he say. heart pm me if u are 16 or 15 or 14 and u whant to be my master. heart

What. The. Bloody. ********!?

Anyways, I'd do anything and everything at all for one of my pets, for all that most of them (including my favourite dog crying ) are in another state and I haven't seen them for nearly four years.

The most recent experience that I've had with my Evil One is (ignoring getting her spayed) when she went to my auntie's house for about a week. It didn't work out very well. I was kinda trying to get rid of her, but I didn't want her to be somewhere where she'd be unhappy and I couldn't (and can't) send her to the pound because she'll be put down within a day because she doesn't like very many people and she's terrified of other animals.

After the week, she came back with half the weight she was when she left, a phobia of small children, and a tendency to make damn sure that she knows where I am at all times.

I swear, this cat's my mother.
Sauce Packet
deadlip
Second_To_None
How long is a cats natural life-span?

15 years on average isn't it?

Something like that...my boyfriends aunt has a cat that's almost in it's mid 20's - 30's though, so it is possible for them to live older

Then it's still got a ways to go... Hope you make him all better.

Greedy Grabber

20,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
I had two of my cats die recently... one suffered kidney failure and had to be put down, the other had been very sick for quite some time and the vet apparently couldn't do anything about it (supposedly she had both asthma and bronchitis, the poor cat could barely breathe)... since she wasn't getting better, we were going to have her put down so she wouldn't suffer any more, but we didn't have to... she just died. sad

Y'know, the fact that cats can live to be over 20 yet most only live to about 12 or so says bad things about the ability of pet owners to take care of their pets...
aww.... I was all excited about the puss-y p***y....

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff