Welcome to Gaia! ::

I prefer intelligence in a person over anything else.
That and a good sense of humor...
and someone who is willing to act crazy and do stupid things with me.
3nodding
Most of the time if they're cute and they like me I end up liking them, but I hate stupid mean guys.
The smart nerdy type who doesn't get how sexy that is. heart
someone who could keep us both happy and satisfied
I usually fall for hot nerds.
I'd lke a white guy, prefereably taller and a couple years older. Intelligent, light-hearted humor, sweet, and respectful.
Femme Feline
Basically, whether you'd believe it or not, people tend to go for certain characteristics in a person. After all, unless it's true love, you'll never really see a darkness obsessed person go out with someone whose idea of a perfect day is full of shopping for pink frilly outfits. So, whose your type really?

Personally, I like the Han Solo/Wolverine/Indiana Jones type of guy. (Wonder if that type of guy even has a label). I like stubborn guys, who are focused on a goal. That and it's attractive to me of a guy who can be sarcastic and witty. Oh well, what about you?

Castro fits into that.

4,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Regular 100
I like the sweet, cute guys. I don't want a pansy though, he has to have a backbone and an opinion too. Devoted enough that I feel special and loved, but not clingy. I don't want to be sheltered, but I do want to feel like his arms are the safest place in the world. I don't know, I guess the best way to describe it is Victor VanDort. Geeky of me, I know, but that's the kinda guy I like.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff