Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do you?

Yes 0.36206896551724 36.2% [ 21 ]
No (i'm lying) 0.63793103448276 63.8% [ 37 ]
Total Votes:[ 58 ]
< 1 2 3 4 >

Bondage Zombie
Do you ever wish your gf/bf was the opposite gender?

I do.

I wish my fiancee had shorter hair, then I could sometimes imagine i'm ******** her as a boy.

She makes such a cute boy. sigh.

Howzabout u, GD?

Rofl. Closet case, eh?

Proxy Prophet

braxton cheyenne
Bondage Zombie

I do.

I wish my fiancee had shorter hair, then I could sometimes imagine i'm ******** her as a boy.

Howzabout u, GD?

Rofl. Closet case, eh?

Is it really a closet case if I freely admit my wavering sexual preferences?

I know what I want. I just enjoy a good deal of fantasy.
Bondage Zombie
braxton cheyenne
Bondage Zombie

I do.

Howzabout u, GD?

Rofl. Closet case, eh?

I enjoy a good deal of abstinence. I think that's right. 

Proxy Prophet

The Oneironaut
Bondage Zombie
braxton cheyenne
Bondage Zombie

I do.

Howzabout u, GD?

Rofl. Closet case, eh?

I enjoy a good deal of abstinence. I think that's right. 

Whatever works for you is fine, and monogamy happens to work best for me.
i've never thought of it.
but now that i have...
;D
Sometimes
I wish I was a boy
so I could pee standing up.

PUBLIC TOILETS ARE NASTY.
Bondage Zombie
braxton cheyenne
Bondage Zombie

I do.

Howzabout u, GD?

Rofl. Closet case, eh?

Dood. Be for real. Your wanting fantasy aloud proves your sexuality. So maybe you're Bi, only because you love your Fiancee, doesn't mean you're not gay. ;] Admit it, you want to try some freaky sht before getting hitched.

Everyone else, be serious. If every person reading this wasn't 13-16, they would sure enough be admiting at how gay you're being. >_> No lies, deep down, you know it's true. ;O
F!rst Mate Hoot!ngton
i've never thought of it.
but now that i have...
;D

heart
i'm actually pretty happy that i'm dating th guy that i am, cause he is masculine but at times somewhat feminine-he just fits me fine and its awesome with taht in mind!
I think it would be fun to trade bodies with my boyfriend for a short period of time...
I'm not dating at the moment, but I'm sure it breaks some kind of code of conduct to wish they looked different.

Proxy Prophet

braxton cheyenne
Bondage Zombie
braxton cheyenne
Bondage Zombie

I do.

Howzabout u, GD?

Rofl. Closet case, eh?

Dood. Be for real. Your wanting fantasy aloud proves your sexuality. So maybe you're Bi, only because you love your Fiancee, doesn't mean you're not gay. ;] Admit it, you want to try some freaky sht before getting hitched.

Everyone else, be serious. If every person reading this wasn't 13-16, they would sure enough be admiting at how gay you're being. >_> No lies, deep down, you know it's true. ;O

'try'?

I'm 23 years old and i've been around the block.

I don't see why people have to assume that someone who indulges fantasy must ultimately succumb to it.

I do not require the fantasy to reach sexual gratification. In fact, most of the time, I do not. I simply enjoy the thought for what it is.

Is it really THAT odd?

If anything, it would be indicative of an addiction to sex moreso than being homosexual.

There's always gotta be someone trying to push someone into a closet so they can come out of it.

Proxy Prophet

The Zen Sandwich
I think it would be fun to trade bodies with my boyfriend for a short period of time...

You know, it's a similar kind of musing that I do, only I enjoy the thought of one of us turning for a short amount of time.

Like most guys, I wonder what it would be like to be a girl for a day, but most guys don't admit the other half of the equation, which would mean they would usually be having sex with guys.
Bondage Zombie
braxton cheyenne
Bondage Zombie
braxton cheyenne
Bondage Zombie

I do.

Howzabout u, GD?

Rofl. Closet case, eh?

'try'?

I don't see why people have to assume that someone who indulges fantasy must ultimately succumb to it.

I do not require the fantasy to reach sexual gratification. In fact, most of the time, I do not. I simply enjoy the thought for what it is.

Is it really THAT odd?

If anything, it would be indicative of an addiction to sex moreso than being homosexual.

There's always gotta be someone trying to push someone into a closet so they can come out of it.

Sploosh. :3 Still~ No matter how defensive ye be, I believe firmly that if you think about something that you truly want, fantasy or not, then it must be so. If you are happy, then that is what matters, but don't get in a fizzle when someone points out how it looks. D:

Proxy Prophet

braxton cheyenne
Bondage Zombie
braxton cheyenne
Bondage Zombie
braxton cheyenne
Bondage Zombie

I do.

Howzabout u, GD?

Rofl. Closet case, eh?

'try'?

Is it really THAT odd?

Sploosh. :3 Still~ No matter how defensive ye be, I believe firmly that if you think about something that you truly want, fantasy or not, then it must be so. If you are happy, then that is what matters, but don't get in a fizzle when someone points out how it looks. D:

Wait. If you post in my thread that i'm in denial about being gay, it's wrong for me to defend myself in any way? Deplorable even?

Either way, I agree, let's let bygones be bygones.

After all, you can't judge a book by it's cover...unless it's a bible.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff