Welcome to Gaia! ::

Erotic_Crayon
Aww surgery sounds really scary! But on the bright side you get spiffy pain killers, mmm pain killers. If you die, i would cry. gonk

heart
i'd cry too...
Famous a**s
MY MOM HAD HERS TAKEN OUT

I WISH I DIDN HAVE SCHOOL IN THE NEXT 5 MINUTES AND RAWWRRGG

ILU, GOOD LUCK

YOU'LL LIVE, I HOPE! heart heart heart
ilu2 bye babe
Umm, ouch.
Mewww
What's wrong with your gulbladder
gullstones, gullbladder attacks.
discuz:
A>surgery
B>gulbladders
C>bile
D>giving me preasents
E>do you know anyone having surgery right now and what for
F>are you having surgery soon and what for?

A> I'm sorry, surgery sucks. I have never had much luck with any of mine. (7 total so far, and will probably have more. Currently betting pool is on 10 before I turn 30. That's 3 more in 7 years. I probably reach it in But good luck with the surgery, I hope all goes well.
B and C>I never had any problems with my gallbladder, thank the gods. Or had any doctor reports with the word bile in them.
D>I would give you presents, but I really don't have anything to give.
E>I don't know anyone currently about to have surgery.
F>I had surgery in November. Spinal fusion. (anterior lumbar interbody fusion and a posterolateral gutter fusion, bone graph taken from my hip), still don't know if the fusion took, but it doesn't appear to have taken fully. -shrugs-
HERE YOU GO!
User Image
ITS THE FASTEST I COULD DO, I HAVE TO GO TO BED NOW.
GOODBYE <3

PLZ DONT DIE. sad

2,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
I had it done.........it kinda hurts, but not that bad. rolleyes
Never had surgery, but if I ever do I hope it's plastic surgery and doesn't involve my health.
Kurokai
discuz:
A>surgery
B>gulbladders
C>bile
D>giving me preasents
E>do you know anyone having surgery right now and what for
F>are you having surgery soon and what for?

A> I'm sorry, surgery sucks. I have never had much luck with any of mine. (7 total so far, and will probably have more. Currently betting pool is on 10 before I turn 30. That's 3 more in 7 years. I probably reach it in But good luck with the surgery, I hope all goes well.
B and C>I never had any problems with my gallbladder, thank the gods. Or had any doctor reports with the word bile in them.
D>I would give you presents, but I really don't have anything to give.
E>I don't know anyone currently about to have surgery.
F>I had surgery in November. Spinal fusion. (anterior lumbar interbody fusion and a posterolateral gutter fusion, bone graph taken from my hip), still don't know if the fusion took, but it doesn't appear to have taken fully. -shrugs-
spinal fusion...owe damn..
imsorry.
SeiryokuX
I had it done.........it kinda hurts, but not that bad. rolleyes
i have a good pain t ollerance. im not nerveous at all.. nor am i worried about pain. i guess thats a good thing.
xaitlin
HERE YOU GO!
User Image
thanks boo heart heart heart
a**l Sushi
xaitlin
HERE YOU GO!
User Image

heart I HAVE TO GO, GOODBYE! <3
xaitlin
a**l Sushi
xaitlin
HERE YOU GO!
User Image

heart I HAVE TO GO, GOODBYE! <3
bye 3nodding
a**l Sushi
spinal fusion...owe damn..
imsorry.

Wasn't too bad. I had an intervenous catheter for PCA (patient controlled anesthesia) for pain. One bad thing was I had some problems breathing during surgery (which took about six hours). And I got up too soon after having it done and slipped and fell on my knee which bruised it badly. And the hospital stay was only three days.

The worse thing about it was trying to find a comfortable way to sleep, since they fused it from the front and back at the same time, so I had a three inch incision in my abdomen and a four inch incision on my back and then the incision on my left hip for taking bone for the graph, so it was difficult to find a position to sleep in.

Now you can barely tell I had surgery, but I am still using a cane a little, which really has less to do with the hip other results from other injuries.
(I will add major car accidents suck)
GOOD LUCK YOUUUU!
I shall miss you even if you dunno who the ******** I am, lmfao.
I'd give you presents but I don't have anything sad
Hope it all goes well, dude smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas