Welcome to Gaia! ::

i'm a 34 B biggrin i like my boobs, they're big enough^^
im a 38 double D, but their bound to get bigger because im pregnant. Haveing big tits has its upsides...like attention from men (or more particular my husband). Down sides is finding shirts that fit or pretty bra's...
I'm a B cup.
This s**t sucks.

>.<
`SlimJim
I don't know how big my tits are
but there pretty big for a guy gonk

LOL. That and your signature made me laugh.

I'm a 36 A-B... Depends on the brand. But my current B bra is too big. crying I wish they were a B, constantly. But no bigger, >.<
no tengo boobies.
I have size .3As
I know, I know, small indeed. emo
42D

downsides - hard to find shirts, -back pain [its called gravity unfortunately], -finding bras that aren't almost completely comprised of clasps

upsides - guys check em out

This is so not =
I'd get a reduction if I could.

...Wouldn't it be great if we lived on the moon?
[in terms of no gravity]
Nia's a 38 C >__>
Suicide Blues
Lol, I'm a 34 C too...I found that out at JC Penny after buying the wrong size bra (38 B) for years.

lol
yeah, I was wearing like a 38A until I went swimming with friends in a lake w/ all my cloths on, and had to wear one of the girl's bras she had at homw, which was a B. I filled it out, so I was weirded out, so I went shopping...
lol I was even trying to find a D bra that would fit me, even tho I was a 36 C...I guess for bragging rights or something. Ugh, whatev....lol
I'm also a 34C.
wen i first got my bras my mom said rite in front of the hole store " and they're in all the colors of the rainbow!!!"i felt like dying
I never get embarrassed in bra stores...just annoyed.

Whats funny though is how much women pay for something thats sole purpose is to hold up two blobs of skin and fat, that goes UNDER their clothes, and if a guy sees it, he's not gonna "Oh look at how pretty the lace is on this one!"

6,650 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Salesperson: So, what size is she again?
Mum: 10 C. *really loudly.*
Me. gonk

It was right in the busiest part of the shop, too.
Ima B or C.
I don't really pay attention.
32B... it's so hard to find that size. Hardly anyone carries them that small. .__. I had assumed I was a 34A up until I got measured at Victoria's Secret a couple weeks ago. Upgrade, I guess? sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff