Welcome to Gaia! ::

Size M.
for Moob.
You've no idea how badly I've awaited this tpoic.
;D

LET'S HEAR IT FOR BOOOOOBS!

Proxy Prophet

I'm a sub-A because I don't have breasts. +_+

I wish I was a girl. :I
:3
Boobs glorious Boobs.
Just once, let me touch them.
Tits, glorious Tits.
They are just so flumpy.
So, what size are you? 36 DDD
Do you think yours are right size? Too small? Too Big? Too Big, You Try Sleeping With Tese Things!
What are the downsides of your size? They Get In Your Way
What types of bras do you wear? What company? Bras? Theres Bras That Fit Me? Where?
Whats the most embarrasing thing your parents ever said about you in front of strangers? Nothing My Mom Tends To Keep Her Mouth Shut About Me Or Else.
User ImageNikudan Sensha!

B...?

!ahsneS nadukiNUser Image
Hm. Well, my boobs are still growing, so I really don't know what my size is right now. The last time I was measured, though was in May last year, and I was just an NA.

;o;
User Image

Aged Hunter

I'm a B. And I'm happy- cause I never have back problems or get stared at. XD
and girls with big boobs often look silly. Only when it's plastic sugery, mind. If they have big boobs naturally- then it looks ok.

My bra type- i think it's 'secrets'? I can't rember XD nothing fancy.
I'm a small A.
I wouldn't get surgery but sometimes I think I'd want to get reduction because I really don't want breasts at all. But I'd never actually do that, since it would just be a waste of money. *shrugs*
I tend to wear whatever bras look cute and fit me, doesn't matter what brand they are.
40DD. I'm serious. I can barely cross my arms, because they get in the way. And people don't look at your face when you're talking to them. redface Perverts.

A. EW.
I don't want big boobs, though.
Mine are nearly non-existent, but I'm not done with puberty.
haha

Bra type? Best Form

Rainbow Phantom

» I'm a C cup too. surprised «
i'm 34c but i'm still growing. i'm alright with my size. wouldn't mind 'em being a bit bigger though.
Over nine thoudsand D.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces