Welcome to Gaia! ::

You know what I find more interesting is how this topic is sinking to the bottem of Davey Jones Locker when topics like "omg how much u mastabate??!1/lololol1!111one" seem to be cemented up the top.
[Castration Pop]
Love is when you can dryhump someone's leg in public without them slapping you.

More like groping up the inner thigh xD!

You know when it's true love when you miss each other when it's only been a few minutes since you separated. I must say, it's quite hard to tell you what true love is-- I guess it's when you think you can just tell that person all your trouble and both knows/like sex as the bottom on the list. I guess, that's what it is... it's something you must figure out yourself.

You are loved when that someone loves you for who you are-- no matter what. And you love them, no matter who they are or what skin or if they have problems or not. You just love them.
"What is love?!

Baby don't hurt me.

Bady don't hurt me, no more."
Prof. Meow Meow
"What is love?!

Baby don't hurt me.

Bady don't hurt me, no more."

heart heart heart
lol.

0.0 interesting
I'm an asexual amoeba and I don't know what love is.
when you willingly put someone else's wellbeing before yours
real love is some thing you dont see everyday
All I know is that "Love" is really a bad song by Ashlee Simpson. :/
heart love is amazing.... you know you love someone, when theyre the 1st thing you think of when you wake up, the last thing you think of when youre going to sleep, you feel lonely when theyre not around, everytime you see them our hear their name you get butterflys , and when you phone rings you pray its them. love may be good, but when it get thrown if your face it stings like a motherfuka x
Love, in my experience, is to be able to give everything for any one person, no matter if they give anything in return. But, like any other emotion, it has many variations depending on who you're asking.
Hats off to you all. Love is the best thing you can have
Xxdisposed teenxX
love is a weakness.
are you mad because you cant finde it question

Fremere's Princess

Vampire

Mutual respect, trust, and passion. 4laugh

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash