Welcome to Gaia! ::

lemonlimedreaming
WHAO! Other than my little disturbance of killing a rabbit and then attempting to get ants to eat its flesh, that was pretty hilarious xd Good luck with that! In a forest near my house there are deer and you can go searching for their bones!:O I have yet to find a head though sad Worst thing I smelt? This really nasty cheese... (worse than ammonia) gonk

You'll stumble across one eventually, probably when you aren't even looking for one. 3nodding
What sort of cheese was it? xd
ummmmmm wow
Despite how distrubing that really was, you're signature is awesome. =D
Ooh, I'd never had the guts to rehydrate a mummified animal. D:
[.crazy.as.a.coconut.]
Despite how distrubing that really was, you're signature is awesome. =D

Thankyou, muchly. biggrin

Wheezing Genius

User ImageNikudan Sensha!

Well damn.

That's awesome.

Take some pix for us?

surprised

!ahsneS nadukiNUser Image
Chouji Swirlz
User ImageNikudan Sensha!

Well damn.

That's awesome.

Take some pix for us?

surprised

!ahsneS nadukiNUser Image

There's a picture of it whilst it was still alive on page two and I'll get a picture of the end result, as well. 3nodding
I might go rabbit hunting this year.

I can't wait; I love rabbit.
What the hell is wrong with you do you not know anything about decaying and dying flesh???
when i go to lunch at school, i have to walk through the gym to take a shortcut.
so i open the door, and all i smell is a mix of sweat and a fish.
quite nasty.
ParanoiaControlsMe
What the hell is wrong with you do you not know anything about decaying and dying flesh???

Funny thing is that yes, I do. xd As I said, I was too lazy to boil the flesh off and for some reason or another didn't take the dought into consideration. Propably because it hadn't prevented anything else of mine from rotting up until that point.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff