Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

So I heard you got served today.

Oh it's on. 1 100.0% [ 61 ]
Total Votes:[ 61 ]
< 1 2

Lang~FuChouNuSheng
We have our principle rant. He sux D:
We have that too. He said that if we didn't do well at practice today, he'd talk for an hour before we got our diplomas. He did anyway, despite the fact we did really well during practice.

Stupid rambling b*****d.
My graduation is on Monday, and I have to give a speech. xd
And the one thing that's totally freaking me out, is the thought of boring everyone to death while I talk.

So even though I had three minutes, I tried to keep it down to two and didn't want to stand up there saying " I want to thank my mom, my dad, my sister, my brother, my dog... " etc. etc. Rofl.
Um....I'm glad I'm only in 8th grade...I don't know if we guest speakers though... sweatdrop
Mewww
Bob Dylan? ninja
Our Valedictorian sang a Bob Dylan song during his speech. With a harmonica and a guitar.
rofl Nice.
My school's too poor for a guest speaker.
Your Average Gay Man
Gurl, it's been on talk2hand
I get to sit through graduation because I'm in band.

Last year, I lost thread of what the guy was trying to say.

This year, the guy just rambed on about something or another that had nothing to do with futures, graduation, or anything. Something about left-handed people and the first grade, I think. I tried to pay attention, but it didn't work.

I think I'll wind up going to sleep in the middle of my own gradution in a couple years.
One of my teachers brought in a guest speaker who was a friend of hers. But apparently the school board has a damn list of all places we're allowed guest speakers from. The guy isn't even from our country, so obviously he wasn't on that list. And so he just sat there all class and watched us.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff