Welcome to Gaia! ::

School pictures, people. We all hate them. There are few people in this world who are every truely satisfied with their school picture. There's always something wrong with it, no matter how much your friends tell you it looks good.

My school passed out the pictures yesterday. One of my eyes was like, closed halfway and it made me look like I had a lazy eye. Re-takes were today, and I'm not sure they're going to turn out any better, except for my hair, because I have a pimple on my nose. sad (I did put on some cover up though. To people who have serious problems acne: I really feel your pain. I freak out when I have one or two.)

I also hate when people try to take picture of me at parties or candid shots because they're usually terrible. So if I see someone aiming a camera at me, I usually duck and run. surprised

Discuss:
School pictures
Candid pictures
Zits
Anything else that's relevant.
I always looked like i had a hangover and a stubble. gonk

Romantic Codger

4,400 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
Our school pictures are like mugshots.

6,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
    The camera always adds like...100 pounds to me. cry And the persons always like, "C`mon! Smile!" God people! I can look go without a huge smile!
=0
the camras never harmed me b4... 0.0
bad camera, bad !!! scream
I never took school pictures in highschool.

But my grad picture looked decent. I just hate the fact I forgot to wear earrings, but I covered my ears with my hair. And I think I have a crooked smile in the picture. The camera lady would be like "Okay, aaaannddd smile" but then she'd be fiddling around with something so I was holding my smile so it looks really fake. ):
idk i like my school pictures i always look pretty good. sweatdrop

O.G. Vampire

I looked like a pale Asian in my Senior pictures. They were really bad.
I always pull a horrible face at the last moment. cool

I am a camera whore mainly because I don't have great skin, I straighten my hair but the frizz remains there and I have dark rings under my eyes and real pale skin. Not much to look at but I don't give a ********.

I'm thin, energetic [sometimes] and can pull an insane pose.

Of course I have a mask on in my profile pics....

I hate school pictures.
The flash gives me a headache
neutral

I usually take good pictures. Not the best, but okay.

Exept last year, because they made us say "Yes!" while they took the picture. It looked really stupid.
I am not very photogenic.

I liked the photographer at school pictures this year, though. She did not try to make me smile.
At our school pictures, they had this thing where they edited out pimples and stuff.

7,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Clambake 200
Epitome of Stupidity
At our school pictures, they had this thing where they edited out pimples and stuff.

same here.. but it doesnt matter i always cut class on picture day so i never get it done
I hate getting my picture taken, in any way imaginable.

Its always like:

"Say cheese!"

"..." *mechanical smile* >:]

"...we better take a few more shots."

*dies*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items