Welcome to Gaia! ::

And I don't care.

I like the fact that she wants to grow up. I think she looks cute in short skirts and fishnets. I let borrow her dead mother's jewellery and makeup.

This Friday she's going out with her boyfirend again. I'm so proud of her. It's great that she's already comfortable enough to go a**l with him. It's so sweet

I encourage everything she does. If she doesn't learn nowwith me, she'll never learn. I'm giving her the opportunities that I never had when I was her age. I wish my mother (or father) had shown me the ropes.

I've heard people like the police calling me a kiddy fiddler, but I think they're just jealous that their daughters aren't as horny as mine.

Do you think that encouraging my daughter to dress however she wants makes me a bad father?
I'd hate to have AIDS by age 10
Started to ignore you til I read your sig.

I needed a giggle.
rofl

Well I'm amused.
Slipknot Mushroomhead
Listen d**k..what the ******** right do you have to pull this s**t? none thats what! This is ******** up. ill tell you what: this is considered flaming

REPORTED

but he made the first post.

who was he flaming?

lol
Slipknot Mushroomhead
Listen d**k..what the ******** right do you have to pull this s**t? none thats what! This is ******** up. ill tell you what: this is considered flaming

REPORTED

Who's flaming? rolleyes

7,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Signature Look 250
xd

Some of these posts here make me laugh so hard.

So, you killed the mom?
Or is this just a troll.. stare
Slipknot Mushroomhead

REPORTED

I'm reporting you for flaming.

Ha, take that.

Malevolent Sage

14,400 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Evolution Debut 250
  • Battle: Mage 100
Um yeah I belive this...it is just like the *other* post with the same wording...Whatever you guys, your so full of s**t.
You love it because you get some.

ICE BURN
i'm sure my baby will have his/her first STI by grade 3. whee

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out