Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

does time really fly?

no 0.42307692307692 42.3% [ 11 ]
yes 0.57692307692308 57.7% [ 15 ]
Total Votes:[ 26 ]

ok so my mom's cell plan sucks... because her free nights dont kick in till 9pm... so at 8 i was trying to kill time so i could call my bf at 9.. i went to the store with my mom which killed half an hour... i wandered around the house, ate some ramen, smoked and looked at the clock again.. it said 8:35 so i sat down to watch tv... a show began and ended and i looked at the clock again... 8:35 still.. so i decided to get up and look at another clock... it was 9:45.... i felt so retarded.. i asked my mom if i could use her phone and she *jokingly* said no so i replied with "its been 8:30 for an hour i need ot use it!!!!"

i still feel uber retarded...

discuss:
has this ever happened to you?

Questionable Conversationalist

Aww, that's why I always wear a watch.
razz rofl

my bf went to clinicals an hour early b/c the clock on his stereo was still on daylight savings time, so it was an hour ahead....

now normally he has to be at the hospital at 6:30 am ... so that day he got there at 5:30 and not realize it... he thought he was late...when he got there, he's like, where's everyone? he thought that everyone was sick/ the instructor gave them the day off or something and no one told him about it...
... so he did all the prep work that was needed every morning (which took like 15-20 mins) and he fell asleep...

his classmates came in and said you know u cant sleep in here... then they realized all the prep work was done.. and my bf's like where were you guys? that's when his classmates told him that it's only 6:30... then my bf realized he got there an hour before he had to....
I am so..

Lmao!! Yup thats happened to me.. A number of time auctually.. *Retardedness* eek

.. EVIL domokun
Broken clock.
lol well its good to know im not the only one

when i told my bf he laughed so hard i had to take the phone off my ear lol
wow... i think your clock hates you...
I've done that when I was really little and I thought I had successful stopped time with my mind
i did that with my last wrist-watch, right after it went kaput.
Hezo
wow... i think your clock hates you...

actually this isnt the first time the battery in that particular clock has died when i needed to keep track of the time

eek maybe you're right!
i look at my shadow for the time
The grandfather clock we have in our living room doesn't work. And everyone knows this. Yet, people are like "Hoshit! It's 9:45!" neutral

The thing doesn't move, you don't hear ticking or chiming. My brother always falls victim to it. He'll look at the clock and be like "OH MAN I'M LATE FOR WORK" I live with idiots.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff