Welcome to Gaia! ::

I don't get to see her very much so she makes me send videos of myself, telling her about my life.
It's so annoying! She found out about gifs. When see just wants to see something see makes me make a gifs.

Nabeele.. I heard you got a haircut, send me one of those ummm, thingys where it's a short video that re-plays

neutral neutral neutral neutral neutral neutral

I think older people shouldn't use the internet,They are way to slow. Like I know some older people that know how to use it.

but my parents are so stupid with computers, I remember my mom went on some random website and you know how websites are now connected with fb where you can leave a comment if you're signed in??

She saw my little picture and started yelling at me for like 20 minutes, I had to call people to explain to her that I'm not really on the website. Rant over.

Discuss- Old people and technology
i tried explaining to my grandma how to open her email and it just plain didn't work
she stills calls me yelling that she clicked on something and a new tab or window opened up, so instead of clicking back to the other tab or window she insists everything she was doing is now gone and unobtainable and she doesn't know what to do

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff