Welcome to Gaia! ::

i got my school report today and when i read about my personal behaviour and how i was getting on my teacher had put that i was socialy hopeless. what kind of freaking encouragement is that for me. so my parents are sending me a letter to the school blaugh
take that you stupid teacher
sending you a letter to the school?
or sending a letter to the school for you?

perhaps this is what your teacher was talking about.
i nicknamed my teacher, wanketr whelan, whelan being his surname, and he found out and hes hated me ever since, lol, i dont mind him, but he is a bit of a toss pot
Alls I've got to say is: ********. I giggle at your misfortune. Your teacher just thinks you're a loner or something, and caution is needed for those types. The quiet ones always snap first.
My old maths tutor gave me lollies. mrgreen
that was realy mean of my form tutor, i think its because i stay in at lunch to go on gaia

Hygienic Genius

Is it true? o.O
Exodia The Forbidden One
that was realy mean of my form tutor, i think its because i stay in at lunch to go on gaia

Maybe that's why he thinks you are 'socially hopless.'

Especially when you go on the internet duing lunch. Man, don't eat in the computer lab.
Well maybe you are.
florem
Exodia The Forbidden One

Maybe that's why he thinks you are 'socially hopless.'

Especially when you go on the internet duing lunch. Man, don't eat in the computer lab.

i'm eating a jam swiss role right now blaugh
My chemistry teachers branded me as a health and safety hazard.
:B
i am not socially hopeless
my reports always said could do better
if you're deemed socially hopeless then that means she's trying to tell you, nicely, that you're a goddamned idiot.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff