Welcome to Gaia! ::

My Chemical Romance just performed at the Pershing Center in Lincoln Nebraska and Rise Against opened up for em. IT WAS FREAKN AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA scream scream blaugh blaugh biggrin biggrin mrgreen mrgreen rofl twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted
They suck d**k.
Poor Rise Against.
I guess they only did it for the money, then.
Sell-outs.

Original Smoker

Wait, chemicals are involved in romances now?

I am really behind in the times. confused
And thus I support the statement "MCR fans are annoying as hell,".
talk2hand Music Forum...Noob
User Image
I really enjoy MCR.
<3
Heh. I don't like them.
...I... actually like MCR.

So I won't flame you, even though you have completely shamed the English language with your post.

Mainly because of the large amount of emotes.
They suck, imo
oh dear god.
*fetches hacksaw*

dramallama
who cares what those retards above me think. my chemical romance and rise against are the ******** s**t! lol heart ...well not really but my little sis, heatherina thinks they are so whatever. she's bomb! lol
Majin Vegetto
My Chemical Romance just performed at the Pershing Center in Lincoln Nebraska and Rise Against opened up for em. IT WAS FREAKN AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA scream scream blaugh blaugh biggrin biggrin mrgreen mrgreen rofl twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I think this guy could write better songs.

Dapper Gekko

If they ever come here, I'm going. Not because I want to, but because my friend is going to force me to, since he came with me to see Fall Out Boy (yesterday).

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff