Welcome to Gaia! ::

chise2020
DelicateEnvy
chise2020

MY DREAM IS TO LIVE IN A RACELESS WORLD.

Yet you're wanting us to join something about being mixed, which if we are noticing we are mixed and shoving it out, isn't that somewhat racist. Besides, "Everyone is a little bit racist sometime" Totally listen to it by Avenue Q. Also, our culture is what makes us diverse, and racist comments are usually truthful, not all, but most. Racism is ineitable. People will always try to be. Just because you're saying " We Aren't Racist!" doesn't have me fully convinced. Good luck, though.

i know, but nowadays most ppl hates Racism, i have been mistreated by ppl about my race & they get very very confused about what race am i?

But you're basically a big ball of dough, a mix of a lot of different ingredients. Then again, it is Oklahoma, and I should know. I live below you.
African
German
Cambodian
Swedish
Native American
Lebanesse
DelicateEnvy
chise2020
DelicateEnvy
chise2020

MY DREAM IS TO LIVE IN A RACELESS WORLD.

Yet you're wanting us to join something about being mixed, which if we are noticing we are mixed and shoving it out, isn't that somewhat racist. Besides, "Everyone is a little bit racist sometime" Totally listen to it by Avenue Q. Also, our culture is what makes us diverse, and racist comments are usually truthful, not all, but most. Racism is ineitable. People will always try to be. Just because you're saying " We Aren't Racist!" doesn't have me fully convinced. Good luck, though.

i know, but nowadays most ppl hates Racism, i have been mistreated by ppl about my race & they get very very confused about what race am i?

But you're basically a big ball of dough, a mix of a lot of different ingredients. Then again, it is Oklahoma, and I should know. I live below you.
i'm not against biracials ppl, i'm mix [creole] really...i'm trying to get ppl that mix ppl are beautiful too
XXX_alexGOrawr_XXX
African
German
Cambodian
Swedish
Native American
Lebanesse
thats a beautiful mix ^^ you got there
African, Jamaican, German, Polish, English, Scottish, Austrian, Ukrainian, Italian, Native American (Seminol [sp?])...

that's all I've been able to trace so far.

sweatdrop
Sweetpea053
African, Jamaican, German, Polish, English, Scottish, Austrian, Ukrainian, Italian, Native American (Seminol [sp?])...

that's all I've been able to trace so far.

sweatdrop
thats awesome ^^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas