i'm a poll whore and should die 0.29545454545455 29.5% [ 13 ]
Total Votes:[ 44 ]
1 2 >

Familiar Hunter

4,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
OMG, military rations are good. i just made this one...it's like tuna casserole or something...but its f-ing delicious.

you take thins bag and cardboard looking thingy, and you place this other bag containing the meal inside and fill with water, the cardboard thingy gets hot and cooks your meal...cause ya know, the soldiers gotta be able to make their food. it also has other stuff, like tabasco sauce, suger, salt, coffe mix, cocoa mix, napkins, matches, crackers, peanut butter...

now you may be askin, why the cardboard thingy when you have matches...thats cause you'll need the matches for other stuff...

anyways...i love these things...too bad they have more cholestoral and s**t then a big mac at mcdonalds. and i mean alot more....since i aint fightin or anything i wouldn't wanna eat more than 1 of these a week...

and dont worry, i wont be takin the matches and going to burn stuff down...unless i get really pissed off at someone twisted
Never had one.
Real food FTW. D:
O RLY? Eat too many=get fat=suicide.

Familiar Hunter

4,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Xx_Mina_Harker_xX
O RLY? Eat too many=get fat=suicide.

more like have a heartattack...which will most likely happen first...allotta salt...
I miss MREs,we got them all the time when I lived in Florida.
They're sososo yummeh =d.
I liked the lemon-poppyseed cakes they put in them.

Familiar Hunter

4,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
X_Silent_Lunacy_X
I miss MREs,we got them all the time when I lived in Florida.
They're sososo yummeh =d.
I liked the lemon-poppyseed cakes they put in them.

i haven't had one in forever..i took a bunch from my dad this weekend...we got em all the time when he was in the air force...i bet at least one of the ones i took has that in it...

Interesting Genius

When I first started eating MRE's they didnt have the chemical heating packs. sad

We had to boil them in water if you wanted them heated. And a lot of times we couldn't start fires depending on the exercises we were on...so you just got used to them cold.

Next time, try putting the dehydrated peaches in a little bit of water, stir in the coffee creamer, and voila...peaches and cream. surprised

Familiar Hunter

4,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
[Gene Starwind]
When I first started eating MRE's they didnt have the chemical heating packs. sad

We had to boil them in water if you wanted them heated. And a lot of times we couldn't start fires depending on the exercises we were on...so you just got used to them cold.

Next time, try putting the dehydrated peaches in a little bit of water, stir in the coffee creamer, and voila...peaches and cream. surprised

XD...i bet that taste better cold. like leftover pizza.

i guess when you eat them alot you come up with some interesting ways to combine the different components. biggrin
I had to eat those for a summer.

I'll puke if I have to eat another.

8,425 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Clambake 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
You must do a tremendous amount of physical exercise for the rations to be high calorie etc.

Thanks for protecting us by the way heart
I love them.

When my parents would go somewhere and it was just my brother and I, we would have those for dinner.

Ooh and I liked to eat the dehydrated fruit just the way it was, without putting water in it, and I also liked the cheese stuff for the crackers.

I never eat the crackers with peanut butter Dx
Because Im a crunchy pb person :]

I would eat mine cold, since I liked them that way.

I remember them before the little chemical packs when you had to heat them in boiling water.

We did that for a family night or something.
I still like them better when cold.
I like those... biggrin
After hurricane katrina my cabinets were full of them. They're pretty good, though. And so many different flavors! =D

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff