Welcome to Gaia! ::

You know, men doesn't lie more than women.

And why is it always the men who are the big meanies?

Women are always complaining about their PMS, but no, the man is still the the mean heartless b***h.
Is it really that hard to just shut the ******** up?
My ex girlfriend lied as much as I told the truth.

Which was all the time. sad
does it really make a difference about who's lying it's all about who the liar is. ninja
Fatal KNIGHTMARE
Avamp
And you think it is not as bad as girls saying that they like me and then tell me to go to hell? Girls lie a lot more. You are a hypocrite.
She's only a hypocrite is she lies too guys in such a way.
0=

True. But girls lie. I see girls lie more than they tell the truth.
FayeKasumiValentine1
Well, I'd say there's a small percentage that are not, but I am getting so sick of guys lying to me (And don't recommend something stupid like getting with girls, I'm straight thanks.) I don't understand the need to tell a girl you love her, want to be with her, and then you find out later it was a lie.

Why do guys lie and cheat so much? Is it really that hard to say what you mean? And I don't mean little white lies like "I ate that Snickers bar." We all lie at some point. I'm talking big, huge lies. Lies like you love somebody, want to be married to them etc. I mean why do that when there's no need?

Again, I'm not talking trivial lies, just huge ones where somebody winds up hurt.

EDIT: I'm still a virgin so don't say stuff about making myself too easy cause I've never gone beyond kissing so that isn't really an issue, thanks. And yeah I'm 20 so it's not like I'm 13. Thanks
Maybe, and I know this is a big concept for you, maybe the guy's feeings... changed? Or maybe you're just too needy and desperate for a commitment, and since the guy doesn't want to lose you over something stupid like you acting like a woman right now, he just caves? Food for thought.
Fujiko Kurokawa
Lady_Ikebana
Girls are better liers.
This is true.

Its more so that guys don't think to much about it an they kinda tune the girls out even when they are talking somtimes...

I just try to be as truthful as I can if I can't tell the truth ussaly I wont say anything even if a question is asked. XD
Girls lie more!

because they manipulate us into thinking stuff that isnt true...
I understand sometimes feelings change, but I figure if he didn't like girls to begin with, then it was a lie. Um I'm not saying that girls don't lie, they do. It just seems to me guys tend to lie about feelings more and that there's no need to lie about something like that.

I understand guys not liking me, I'll get over it. I might be hurt at first, but I can handle that a lot better than being played.
It's not so much lying as it being afraid. The very idea of commitment is scary enough to turn most men away from a relationship.

*curls into the fetal position in some God-forsaken corner and begins to suck on thumb*
I don't expect most guys to marry me or anything at this stage, just be willing to have a steady girlfriend or call me a girlfriend. By steady I mean seeing him twice a week at minimum. I am not saying "Give me a ring and a promise now!" I don't believe in that stuff, and probably won't ask for commitment until I get older and more settled.

Original Ladykiller

User Imagealot of people lie, some are just better at it

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
FayeKasumiValentine1
I don't expect most guys to marry me or anything at this stage, just be willing to have a steady girlfriend or call me a girlfriend. By steady I mean seeing him twice a week at minimum. I am not saying "Give me a ring and a promise now!" I don't believe in that stuff, and probably won't ask for commitment until I get older and more settled.

smile
Lady_Ikebana
Girls are better liers.
Both genders lie their asses off.

All you're doing is generalizing.

In fact, girls in general are better liars because they can be more elaborate.

A person's 'lying signals' will go off immediately when they do lie -

They start to sweat a bit, get nervous, they fumble with words, they start shifting around, they try to give various general examples of things, pupils change, their eyelashes may start to bat at a different rate, and they may start to look around to avoid eye contact.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff