Trumpet 0.078125 7.8% [ 5 ]
Low Brass 0.046875 4.7% [ 3 ]
Drumline 0.03125 3.1% [ 2 ]
COLORGUARD 0.078125 7.8% [ 5 ]
None of the Above 0.4375 43.8% [ 28 ]
Total Votes:[ 64 ]
< 1 2 3

FaerieInMySox
:sniffle: there was no drum major spot in the poll.

Played tenor sax for 2 years, did dm this year, it was alright.

I want to be able to one again smell the grass as I'm doing push-ups cause i'm being punished for talking.

I'm guessing your band didn't have a lame rule for saxaphones.
My band~
The saxes had an ooooold tradition.
Where they didn't do pushups when they ******** up. And since it was an old tradition, the director and DM accepted it.
rolleyes
My junior year, there was a section leader who broke the tradition, but the next year, after he graduated, they went right back to being lazy ********.
=OO Are we sharing funny band stories that didn't really happen in band camp? Ooh I got one. First let me explain. We have two buses. One for the girls, one for the guys. Grades 9-12 are in band in one kinda-but-not-so-big group. So yeah.

We have to go to away football games and this chick on the bus decided she had to pee. gonk The band director wasn't going to stop because we still had 2.5 hours to drive. So she decided to pee in a sonic cup. She found a blanket and had people standing over her while she peed in the sonic cup. And then she discovered there was a hole in the cup. sweatdrop So she had to stick it in a ziploc bag that someone had. Oh it was hilarious.

Uhm..hooray for trumpet players! biggrin
Leviticus can shove it
lemon.extract
Leviticus can shove it
Ofaloaf
What the heck, pit (sometimes called 'front ensemble') isn't included on there? I love the vibraphone and marimba! I will never leave them!

heart
Too many people are in the pit.
Why does nobody have any love for the battery?
oooh the drumline......me and my guard friends make fun of them....

My sophomore year, the ENTIRE drumline was gorgous.
But then my senior year
they were doofy. And I was good friends with the section leader, so I was allowed to mess with them. xd
there's this one guy that is pretty cute..but drumline......you just have to make fun of them
what about honor gaurd?
I'm my school's offical band fanboy. Does that count for anything?
^^willsta^^
I would usually play Oboe but I have to march with a different instrument...the Tenor Sax

I used to play flute, but my teacher made me switch to oboe... I'm terrible.

...I hate it too.

Wanna see my boyfriend...
Heres the site..

http://joleschorders.com/view_user_photo.asp?PID=&EVENTID=9258&PWD=&ID=18357071&FROM=browser&START=73&SHOW=36&CAT=77610&SUB=0

Hunter

CannabalisticWallaby
Hippy Gizzard
This one time at band camp...

I shoved a flute up my p***y.

Wow. That is just sooooo funny, I'm sure. And so original. stare

I swear to God, if anyone says that to my face, I will bitchslap them.

You're damn right.. and yes, I have bitchslapped someone who said that to me. ******** movie.. ruined everything for flute players everywhere.
anyways....
on topic... University marching band owns everything. we don't get to go on many trips anymore, but it's hella fun when we do, cause think of it, most of us are legal..
surprised
lemon.extract
Leviticus can shove it
lemon.extract
Leviticus can shove it
Ofaloaf
What the heck, pit (sometimes called 'front ensemble') isn't included on there? I love the vibraphone and marimba! I will never leave them!

heart
Too many people are in the pit.
Why does nobody have any love for the battery?
oooh the drumline......me and my guard friends make fun of them....

My sophomore year, the ENTIRE drumline was gorgous.
But then my senior year
they were doofy. And I was good friends with the section leader, so I was allowed to mess with them. xd
there's this one guy that is pretty cute..but drumline......you just have to make fun of them

Oh, of course.
And you have to rag on the pit for being lazy bastards.
My schools pit would break for smoothies during a three hour practice. They'd break for 2 and a half hours. neutral
They got away with it, though, because all of them were in the Blue Devils A and B corps.
windchick
^^willsta^^
I would usually play Oboe but I have to march with a different instrument...the Tenor Sax

I used to play flute, but my teacher made me switch to oboe... I'm terrible.

...I hate it too.

Wanna see my boyfriend...
Heres the site..

]http://joleschorders.com/view_user_photo.asp?PID=&EVENTID=9258&PWD=&ID=18357071&FROM=browser&START=73&SHOW=36&CAT=77610&SUB=0

I quit oboe YAAH ME

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces