Welcome to Gaia! ::

actually a few of your pictures on your profile you dont look that girly. anyways i wouldnt worry about it much, it suits you.
gorgeous eyes heart
You are a pretty boy heart
I know that I wasn't in the shoe conversation at all, but I just wanted to share this for some weird reason.

I wear boys and girls shoes, too, and I wear a ten in men's. I don't even know what my shoe size in women's is anymore; I haven't worn one, besides at the bowling alley, in... about a year. xd

EDIT: Besides my old heels. But they kill my feet, so I only ever wear them to church or to my Chorus functions. My feet always hurt all day when I wear them, though. They're an eight, I think. 3nodding
Lookin girly isn't that bad
And I agree with whoever said this
You look like an emo girl
and emo girls do look like guys a bit
awwww!!! i think you're cute if it makes a difference blaugh
Your cute D:
I have a friend of mine who people sometimes think is a girl/lesbian-or something or other because of his voice-his hair barely covers his eyes and hes probobly the most manly boy at our school.

I have a pixie cut and little to no curves.
After this one wrestling meet, the whole team went out for lunch at Chili's.
The waiter, standing behind me, was taking drink orders.
When he got to me, he said, "And what do you want, big guy?"
Needless to say, the guys will never let me live it down.
>.<
`C y a n i d e fixation
Kso I've been seeing alot of topics lately on 'am i pretty?' 'am i too fat/too skinny?' and the increasingly popular 'effeminate men' bullshit.

Alot of the replies to those types of topics have been, "I don't like girly boys; they're fags." or "It's not right for a boy to look more girly then a female." and a bunch of other numerous things which I can't remember.

ANYWAY.

What about the guys who don't wear tight pants, pounds of makeup, or wear their hair in their face?

There are naturally girly-looking boys out there.
And despite the fact that I've gotten numerous times, "Well if you didn't wear more makeup then a girl, you wouldn't look like one.", I beg to differ.

For arguments sake, heres an actual picture of me without makeup on.
I don't care what you say about it. Just note that I look like a girl without any help from facial products.

User Image

So discuss:

- Having to piss reallly bad and being held from the boys washroom [or vice versa] because of appearence.
- Pretty/girly boys WITHOUT the eyeliner, etc.
- Know a guy who's naturally girly looking? Are you one?

EDIT: I'm 16 [17 in June.] xD

Perhaps if you did something with your hair and well you do have very soft features like a girl, maybe you'e out of luck. Usually, once a guy hits puberty, his features change and the guy starts to look more like a man than a boy, but nature wasn't so kind to you! Facial hair may also be a good idea too.

Can you say Sora?
User Image

I think it's your eyebrows >.<
Well take it as a compliment, if someone's calling you pretty - they're saying that you're cute biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff