Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

people counter

+1 1 100.0% [ 160 ]
Total Votes:[ 160 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Wraithavelli
I'm sure they would as well, but if anyone here is truly arguing in favour of the Nazis then you are already lost to civilized society.

Define civilized society.
A society in which all the different peoples, of different races and religions are able to work together towards unified goals, a world where people are no longer classified and discriminated against based on the clour of their skin. In short civilised society is society in which the people are civilised
-Blind Guardian-
Wraithavelli
I'm sure they would as well, but if anyone here is truly arguing in favour of the Nazis then you are already lost to civilized society.

hey I remember you blind gaurdian. You flamed me and a bunch of other people for not being smokers. xd
interpolly
I don't know about you guys but I feel like taking a shower.
User Image

Ishoku;;

Do you have an interior designer?

What hurts more
Is I would still die for you
Wraithavelli
A society in which all the different peoples, of different races and religions are able to work together towards unified goals, a world where people are no longer classified and discriminated against based on the clour of their skin. In short civilised society is society in which the people are civilised

Civilized is an undefinable word. Mainly because it's original meaning of a "civilization" was "a nation or empire that has a city".

What you described was a society free of racism, and has nothing to do with being civilized. People could have a society with many outstanding cities, great technological advancements, and the best ettiquette in the world....but could still be horribly racist.
C00lbreeze
-Blind Guardian-
Wraithavelli

hey I remember you blind gaurdian. You flamed me and a bunch of other people for not being smokers. xd

Yeah, I wanted to see how you liked having someone else's beliefs regarding smoking shoved down your throat. xd What we smokers have to put up with every time we light up.
-Blind Guardian-
C00lbreeze
-Blind Guardian-
Wraithavelli

Yeah, I wanted to see how you liked having someone else's beliefs regarding smoking shoved down your throat. xd What we smokers have to put up with every time we light up.

I'm not mad, about it I just thought it was kinda funny.....lol
I can't blame you though I do the same exept for different situations
This all sounds a bit too much like Neo-Nazi pseudo-philosophy to me. If you aren't a Nazi, I can't understand why you go to such lengths to disprove me, when I am saying that a non-racist nazi free world would be far better.
I never scare my mom.

she takes no s**t.

if I would even mess with her

bye bye computer ;-;

Sparkly Nymph

13,225 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hellraiser 500
I`m bi and I can't go around saying "Hey mom, I`m bi," or "I`m gay" cause meh family is christian, and she would kick me outta the house...so I try not to jostle her.
Wraithavelli
This all sounds a bit too much like Neo-Nazi pseudo-philosophy to me. If you aren't a Nazi, I can't understand why you go to such lengths to disprove me, when I am saying that a non-racist nazi free world would be far better.

I'm not a Nazi at all. I just believe in freedom of opinion. If you know racist is stupid and unfounded, it shouldn't bother you at all. No, racism should never be in an administration, but unless you're in a Nazi-like state, it's not a problem.
Cool, we are on the same page with that one. I wasn't arguing that racism should be focused upon every time it rears its ugly head, I was merely trying to express that, reactions or not, it is intrinsically wrong, with no reedeming qualities.
Ha ha, I remember this one time I stood over my mom while she slept and started jacking off, and right before I cummed I yelled really loud so she woke up then cummed all over her face. The look on her face was priceless.
Razor Scum
Ha ha, I remember this one time I stood over my mom while she slept and started jacking off, and right before I cummed I yelled really loud so she woke up then cummed all over her face. The look on her face was priceless.

xD
We have winnar.

I'd never scare my parents.
That way when something expensive comes out I can ask for it. >_>
Razor Scum

What.
The.

o_o

Brilliant! xD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items