Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hygienic Raider

15,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Hygienic 200
That sounds disgusting, ._. I haven't had much of that beside eating a hot tamale and find out I had a reaction to a ingredient. got me sick for days <//3
Them spicy wings burn twice. Yes they do. =P

6,550 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Meat Butt
That made my d**k suction into a c**t.
I WOULD ******** HOPE SO.
That made my d**k suction into a c**t.
Fire poops= Fiery liquishit!! Ive had that, and it was soooo bad!! It burned my a**s so bad
yeah........i never thought of that mabye ill tape shotgun shells to my feet too ^_^

6,550 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
xDarksx
iv come so close to credit carding my a** on my skateboard i could feel my testes cry.now im attempting to do a varial of my house in a few days........and i can feel it this is gonna be it.im gonna become a woman for a few seconds and then alot of pain. lol
Just put broken glass in your pockets. It will break your rough landing.

6,550 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
stythe
Doesn't that story contradict your name?
Or maybe you dig poops of flame.
No, having a name like Stythe would contradict my name.

I remember the time before colour, also.

Good times.

And regrettably, I know about the "fire poops." After all, I had lavatories onboard. gonk
Doesn't that story contradict your name?
Or maybe you dig poops of flame.

Dangerous Lunatic

8,150 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
MY a**s IS BLEEDING !!!!!!! FOR THE LOVE OF GOD AND ALL THAT IS HOLY MY a**s IS BLEEDING.!!!!!11!111ONE
iv come so close to credit carding my a** on my skateboard i could feel my testes cry.now im attempting to do a varial of my house in a few days........and i can feel it this is gonna be it.im gonna become a woman for a few seconds and then alot of pain. lol

6,550 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
~Panic Penguin~
Fire poops? o_____o
YOU MUST KNOW WHAT I MEAN.

Have you ever eaten anything really spicy?
Fire poops? o_____o

6,550 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Let me tell you a story from the olden days, back before color was invented and we a dog as out prime-minister.

It was Xmas eve, and my brother bought me some mexican foods as a present. I got the spicy wings. They were awesome, and way too hot. My mouth caught fire, and I developed a bad case of genital warts some how. It was bad enough. But what was worse, was the poops. The "fire poops". I sat on the toilet for like... half an hour with a bad case of the fire poops ON XMAS. It was bad sauce. Yeah, sauce is a good way to put it.

Anyways, if insanity is defined as somone doing the same thing multiple time and expecting a different result, does it make me insane to have bought more spicy wings and expected not to get the fire poops?

WELL I MUST BE. OH GOD MY a**. IT'S BURNING.

(discuss bad situations that you have been dumb enough to bring on yourselves.)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff