Welcome to Gaia! ::

Draw me avatar art?
Okay, so I made this friend from the Netherlands through Deviantart.com. We've talked for quite a few months now, and every other time we talked he got some new girl friend that he "fell in love with" and thats all he would talk about. >:0 So I put up with it, because It got really annoying after a while, him finding a new girlfriend, falling in love after a couple of days, breaking up a month later; so on and so on. Well most recently, he fell in love with this 15 year old girl, and after 3 dates he kissed her, then they were contemplating of her living with in and sleeping in 1 bed with him. But now he's telling me that she was questioning their relationship. I was like "LOL." So he was wondering what he did wrong, but I couldn't say much because I don't know the kid in real life. So we went back and forth, I kept telling him that he falls in love with every single girl he meets and he needs to stop that and treat the girl like she is significant to him, and better than the rest of the girls that he socializes with. Well then he said, I guess I do that, it's just her who doesn't know if she wants to be with me. Long story short, I argued with him that what makes a good relationship is the bond and chemestry that a couple has to be able to stick together; and that is what makes the love. But he argued what makes a relationship is showing your true feelings towards the girl by giving her a passionate kiss.

Thats when I got mad. A relationship, or should a say, a lasting real relationship isn't about showing your true feelings through making out and long passionate kissing. It's about respect, bonding, and chemestry. Just because you love a girl doesn't mean you need to kiss her after a day of going out. By god, there is a man who has been married for over 50 years, and he told me that he didn't kiss his wife until a year later after dating her. >:0

So thats when I said, "This is whats wrong with you kids today. You just go make out after dating for a week and think it's love; but then you come crying to me a month later because she broke up with you."

He got mad at me and said that I always talk crap to him and treat him like a criminal just for kissing her after 3 days of dating her.

So I signed off, and watched family guy, 'cause I wasn't going to sit there and argue with him over something so retarded.

So anyways, what do you think makes a long lasting, real relationship? How long do you wait before you kiss your boyfriend or girlfriend? Was I right or was he wrong? Anything else you want to add?
` P I C A R D
you should know by now!
wall of text threads are not liked here in general discussion
I'm not going to read that, and I'm going to assume it's a journal post.

Mega Noob

I love your siggy. gonk
too little font. I'm not gonna bother reading that. But nice job with the pink, though. 4laugh
Too long...

Yes, I made that thread about liking short threads...

Kewl...

sweatdrop

-Paula
I don't think your post has anything to do with the title

Lonely Noob

The GD and your journal are two totally different things.
I actually read that. sweatdrop
He sounds like a typical girl-obsessed guy.
neutral
Having sex pretty much seals the deal. wink
Wow, laziness is reeking from this thread.

I read that entire thing and I agree... I also agree on your choice of watching Family Guy instead of arguing with some noveau pubic hair growing mass of testosterone whose balls probably just dropped.

Love is about being able to understand someone and spend time with them without ever getting bored while respecting and understanding one another.. and being able to put up with each others flaws.
I waited a good number of months before I kissed my first real BOYfriend.

But I wasn't even dating the girls I kissed cool
a frosty
I actually read that. sweatdrop
He sounds like a typical girl-obsessed guy.
neutral
Draw me avatar art?

Thanks frosty.

Yeah, but yet, he just doesn't understand why xD
` P I C A R D
Bou-kun!
you should know by now!
wall of text threads are not liked here in general discussion

Simply Broken
The GD and your journal are two totally different things.

You two!
Lay off the Picard!
It's a real discussion, a rarity 3nodding
    Wow, he's an idiot.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items